JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm trying to decide on getting a xd sub compact or a glock sub compact 40 S&W for my concealed carry but don't know which one I owe a glock 19 and love it my buddy has a xd and I also like it so my question is which ones better and why?
Thanks for the help

Well, of those two I prefer the glock. It has a lower bore axis and is a bit less "flippy."

I'm gonna add another one to your list to check out though cuz I like it better than both, the S&W M&Pc.
3019945337_8ee251efeb.jpg

Thanks that one looks nice I will have to look into it I love my glock but being that the xds have a promo of getting 3 extras mags is pretty nice that would put me at 5mags and the holster and mag holster which is alos nice wish glocks came with all the goodies

Thanks that one looks nice I will have to look into it I love my glock but being that the xds have a promo of getting 3 extras mags is pretty nice that would put me at 5mags and the holster and mag holster which is alos nice wish glocks came with all the goodies

Extra mags is a very nice touch, I wish more manufacturers did that. The holster you can pretty much chuck immediately though, it is kinda crappy. :p

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top