JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You will NEVER get consensus on which is better and/or which is best. There are lots of high quality firearms on the market at this point. What separates them is very subjective.

Further, I am just not a Glock fan. They are high quality and very reliable but I just don't care for them. So for me, just about any gun is going to be better than a G19. I'd take a M&P all day everyday over a Glock. But that's me.

Go find a range with a good rental counter and try some out. You'll sort out more in an afternoon than anything any of us can tell you. Plus it will be fun.

Two words... Shevchenko PSH.

BAM~~! 🤪
Man, that thing is funky and people talk smack about how Glocks look.

1667459033592.jpeg

I'm a big fan of the Arex delta m. It's the same size as a g19 but only as thick as a 43x.
The cz p10c is also very good but it is basically a g19 with a better grip and trigger.
Both will fit in most g19 holsters though

If we are sticking with Glocks I'd take a G45, G17, or G34 over the G19.

As for concealed carry my statement above remains. I'd carry one of those guns over the G19.

Recently I have switched over to carrying Sigs. The Sig P365X Macro is about the same size as a G48 (little shorter) and holds 7 more rounds. You do the math….

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top