JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Flush for now. "Ol' Bob" (a Rem722 I salvaged) scooped up the last lot of 50 new that I had. A Ruger Improved is going to need fresh starter brass on the next go-round, but no immediate need.

Get back to me if you stumble on it (don't go running in circles). New or you know the history? (Once fired, etc.)
THANKS!
It's a mix. As I recall, some of it was new and some was who-knows. I accumulated it over the years and hung onto it for my buddy who has one. Every year or two he talks about how "real soon" he's going to get his stuff in order, get his garage cleaned out, set up the reloading gear I helped him put together, and start reloading for real. He's been saying that for 20 years, and it's not going to happen.

I'm to the point where I really need to clean out my gun room and get rid of hundreds of pounds of brass and stuff, including some 32-20 brass I have here somewhere that I was saving in case I ever got one. I'll let you know when I run across the 257 brass, but it may not be what you're looking for.

It's a mix. As I recall, some of it was new and some was who-knows. I accumulated it over the years and hung onto it for my buddy who has one. Every year or two he talks about how "real soon" he's going to get his stuff in order, get his garage cleaned out, set up the reloading gear I helped him put together, and start reloading for real. He's been saying that for 20 years, and it's not going to happen.

I'm to the point where I really need to clean out my gun room and get rid of hundreds of pounds of brass and stuff, including some 32-20 brass I have here somewhere that I was saving in case I ever got one. I'll let you know when I run across the 257 brass, but it may not be what you're looking for.
Wow! thanks. It's not too hard to make a pretty reliable assessment toward sorting "once fired" , "New", and "been through the mill" brass of unknown origin, as i'll bet you're aware.

With your "brass and stuff" becoming the size of a creeping death, we should do like one of those murder mysteries where two guys trade off their murder targets: I'll dispose of your pile, you dispose of mine, and we both benefit from ruthlessness we won't get otherwise.

Don't spend any time looking for it. Time better spent looking for a good .32-20.;)

Bruce

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top