JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a box of 50 once fired Nagant brass I'll not go out of my way to get rid of but should you care to PM me &make arrangements to pick it up here (Beaverton) at my convenience, are welcomed to have, if that helps.

I was thinking about making an offer on a Colt 32-20 revolver but with brass being hard to find I think I will look for one in another caliber. Thanks for the offers and leads.

Hornady was doing pretty good on weird brass for a while. I'll bet they (or Starline) crank out some Roberts soon. .25-20'd be nice too.
I was on the Starline website yesterday looking at the .32-20 brass. The comment section is full of people BEGGING them to make some .25-20. One of the few guns I've ever sold that I have a slight twinge of regret over was a Model 1892 in that caliber.

I've ordered from starline several times for items that were out of stock. They typically filled the orders reasonably quickly. I'd give them a call and ask about the brass you are after. They have always been helpful and good to deal with for me.

.257 Roberts brass is kinda scarce right now, I found out.
I think I have some in my stash of stuff somewhere, that you can have if I can find it.

I've been saving it for a friend of mine for years, but realistically he'll never use it. He's a good guy, but for 20 years he's always been talking about reloading and such, but never does.

Flush for now. "Ol' Bob" (a Rem722 I salvaged) scooped up the last lot of 50 new that I had. A Ruger Improved is going to need fresh starter brass on the next go-round, but no immediate need.

Get back to me if you stumble on it (don't go running in circles). New or you know the history? (Once fired, etc.)
THANKS!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads