JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Racing the Virginia City Grand Prix Mother's day weekend. One lap was 18 miles, total time limit was 4.50 hours, we had sleet, rain and in one area the sun was shinning and it was a dust bowl. On the way home we saw a car go off the road and was stopped by a 6 inch pine tree 150 feet down the side of the hill. My brother-in-law was a Hasty Team member and was the first person to get to him. He had cuts from the glass but that was the extent of his injuries. I stayed on the road to direct traffic until the Highway Patrol arrived.

Not me, but I was that good. 23 years old, tournament water skier, mechanic on a drag boat crew running west coast trips. Work about 40 hours a week, then party on. Life was good. My wife now and I were at some of the same events back in the day, she remembers our sign on the crew motor home "Free beer- show us your tI6s." We never met in those days that took another fate and 10 years.

Water-Skiing.jpg

Standing out front of Ernst, Olympia, WA, having a smoke and watching Dantes Peak (Mt. St. Helens) blow.
All the people inside, were outside watching the show.

Backyard tree house, or in the nearby "woods" collecting salamanders, possibly shooting rubber band guns at/with the other 12 year olds in my neighborhood. Then after Mt. St. Helens I spent the summer cleaning ash from the roof and rain gutters.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top