JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would start with the classifieds here like said above. But guns have been selling fairly slow here these days unless you have a highly desirable gun at a good price.

If you don't want to deal with random people and find a reputable FFL that does consignment. That could take some time also depending on a few factors.

If you just need quick cash and aren't worried about getting what your gun is worth you can sell to an FFL in store or online, you're likely to get between 50% to 70% of the guns value depending on the make/model. Both are very simple. I think you will get more selling online but there are a lot of variables. I've use webuyguns, their process is super easy and think the prices are fair for selling to an FFL.

Avoid pawnshops. They are lowballers.

Good Evening,
Im looking at selling a few 9mm pistols and a few 22 pistols. Where is a good place to sell them? I live in Vancouver WA.

Get in touch with the show promoters.

And note that : This Gun Show in Battle Ground is also taking place.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Sell them in Oregon if they have 11+ round magazine capacity.
or
Sell them on Gun Broker and only ship to a Non Communist State.

Either way, they need to be priced correctly, don't go off the classifieds ridiculous prices. Search Gun Broker and only use firearms with ACTUAL BIDS ON THEM as your guide.

Another vote for using our classified system here.

Some things to consider....
If these are current / still in production handguns...lots of those out there.
Price 'em fairly...and don't expect a retirement fund from them...and they should sell quickly.
And...
If they are older handguns or out of production....Remember just 'cause something is older don't necessarily make it more valuable.
Andy

I just sent a pistol to an online seller. I'd tried to trade it on the classifieds here for about $500 trade value. No takers. It cost me 10% consignment fee, but the auction netted nearly 2x what I was trying to trade it for. It only took a few weeks. PM me if you'd like the sellers contact info. I've watched her auctions for years and she ALWAYS gets top dollar.

I just sent a pistol to an online seller. I'd tried to trade it on the classifieds here for about $500 trade value. No takers. It cost me 10% consignment fee, but the auction netted nearly 2x what I was trying to trade it for. It only took a few weeks. PM me if you'd like the sellers contact info. I've watched her auctions for years and she ALWAYS gets top dollar.
Awesome, could you send me their info? Thanks!

Have you tried setting up a table in downtown Portland?

IMG_8621.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads