JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a VP9 with PMM compensator.

I run PL350 lights. (I know...I know...but I'm committed now.)

I am looking for an OWB or preferably level 2 holster for it. the comp is made with and advertised by HK. On the tactical barrel it makes the gun as long as a VP9L, but the comp maintains the slide's width at the muzzle.

I asked one popular company to build a non level 2 holster and while they said they could do it, they just used a VP9L mold and the muzzle is too narrow. I realize I might have to have it molded specifically to my gun. I'm willing to ship the slide out for a Ragnorak style or level 2 holster built to mount via a safarliand SLS type attachment to my belt.

Anyone know of a kydex holster maker who could accommodate this?

I have a VP9 with PMM compensator.

I run PL350 lights. (I know...I know...but I'm committed now.)

I am looking for an OWB or preferably level 2 holster for it. the comp is made with and advertised by HK. On the tactical barrel it makes the gun as long as a VP9L, but the comp maintains the slide's width at the muzzle.

I asked one popular company to build a non level 2 holster and while they said they could do it, they just used a VP9L mold and the muzzle is too narrow. I realize I might have to have it molded specifically to my gun. I'm willing to ship the slide out for a Ragnorak style or level 2 holster built to mount via a safarliand SLS type attachment to my belt.

Anyone know of a kydex holster maker who could accommodate this?
I'm following as I need a holster for my Canik mete sfx with light. Haven't decided what light yet.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top