JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a VP9 with PMM compensator.

I run PL350 lights. (I know...I know...but I'm committed now.)

I am looking for an OWB or preferably level 2 holster for it. the comp is made with and advertised by HK. On the tactical barrel it makes the gun as long as a VP9L, but the comp maintains the slide's width at the muzzle.

I asked one popular company to build a non level 2 holster and while they said they could do it, they just used a VP9L mold and the muzzle is too narrow. I realize I might have to have it molded specifically to my gun. I'm willing to ship the slide out for a Ragnorak style or level 2 holster built to mount via a safarliand SLS type attachment to my belt.

Anyone know of a kydex holster maker who could accommodate this?

I have a VP9 with PMM compensator.

I run PL350 lights. (I know...I know...but I'm committed now.)

I am looking for an OWB or preferably level 2 holster for it. the comp is made with and advertised by HK. On the tactical barrel it makes the gun as long as a VP9L, but the comp maintains the slide's width at the muzzle.

I asked one popular company to build a non level 2 holster and while they said they could do it, they just used a VP9L mold and the muzzle is too narrow. I realize I might have to have it molded specifically to my gun. I'm willing to ship the slide out for a Ragnorak style or level 2 holster built to mount via a safarliand SLS type attachment to my belt.

Anyone know of a kydex holster maker who could accommodate this?
I'm following as I need a holster for my Canik mete sfx with light. Haven't decided what light yet.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top