JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This classified WTB ad has now turned into a three page discussion thread. I would suggest the buyer close it down as you're welcome to re-start the discussion thread in the ammo and reloading section.

Good stuff here....so keep it alive - in the other section. If it continues I'll just close it and move it over there.

Where did you 'hear' that from? That is 'almost' FREE!

At that price, I'll bet it FLEW off the shelf.

It's more like 7.99

And there WAS some left today at one of the local bi-marts...

I'm going to go back and buy more if there is any left tomorrow :cool:

The more good brass I can get the better prepared I'll be for reloading when (if?) prices skyrocket.

I just looked at BI MARTS online ads. Sure enough, the FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 5.56 is on sale for $6.99 a box!

Wow. Im sure it will be GONE by the time I get there tomorrow after work.........RATS!

It was all gone in the two stores I checked in Eugene/Springfield!

I had to settle with my weekly purchase or 500 rounds of CCI .22LR - that was on sale too for $4.99 per 100 rounds.

We ain't got no stinkin' Bi-Marts. Meh. :( phooey on us.

On the other side of the coin, Ammunition To Go has the rare hard-to-find 5.56 Hornady 75 grain police TAP (red box) that I crow about all the time.

They are 'only' backed up about a week on their shipping now. That's really a get-it-while-the-gettin's-good item.

You must have a 5.56 chamber and 1/9 or faster twist to use it though. (1/7 ideally) But dang if it doesn't get 'er done! Lots of good Afghanistan reports about this round.
Well, not so good if you're Taliban. :eek:

This classified WTB ad has now turned into a three page discussion thread. I would suggest the buyer close it down as you're welcome to re-start the discussion thread in the ammo and reloading section.

Good stuff here....so keep it alive - in the other section. If it continues I'll just close it and move it over there.

I would recommend moving the thread and re-titling it accordingly that way all of the "good information" is kept in one place (one "new" place that is). :s0155:

I just looked at BI MARTS online ads. Sure enough, the FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE 5.56 is on sale for $6.99 a box!

Wow. Im sure it will be GONE by the time I get there tomorrow after work.........RATS!

I only go to the Tigard Bi-Mart, and I've found that you've got to get there the day that the sale is announced (I think usually Tuesdays and Saturdays) since the post-election feeding frenzy is still going on.

The stuff they have on sale this week is really good! It's made on the same equipment (at Lake City Arsenal), by the same manufacturer (Federal), as the stuff that the military gets. It's headstamped LC 08. At $.35 per round you can't go wrong. :s0155:

No Bi-Mart's up here though and I ain't driving south if there's a 4 box limit. I mean come on... 80 rounds TOTAL?? That won't even fill three mags!! :eek:

I just picked up 15 of the Remmington .223 at Tigard Bi-Mart @ 7.99

A dollar shy of the 6.99 American eagle deal, but still well worth it!

They still had 10-20 boxes even after somebody else bought another 10 boxes when I was there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top