JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I heard about Northwest Firearms from Lebanon indoor Range Gun Shop. I was interested in selling three of my handguns and the employee told me I would get the best value by going on this website.

I found out about the forum from one of the guys working the gun counter at Oregon Arms and Ammunition in Hillsboro, OR. He highly recommended that I check out the classifieds!

I called a number listed on the wall of a bathroom stall, and the gentleman on the other end of the line was a member. @BrandonBowen1 has been my BFF Rose ever since.

I called a number listed on the wall of a bathroom stall, and the gentleman on the other end of the line was a member. @BrandonBowen1 has been my BFF Rose ever since.
Now that's funny right there.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads