JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, my name is Greg and I'm a whorer I mean hoarder. There, I said it. I'm a baby boomer recently transplanted here from Alaska (Anchorage) during the C19 debacle and I used to live in Salem and I'm sorta back bouncing between here and Hillsboro. Interests include skeet, clays, wheelguns, anything John Browing design with emphasis on 1911s and accurate rimfires and women with low self esteem, daddy issues and financially unstable. I'm not a hippocrit, I own a G lock or two and an XDM. :(

I guess with my age, Fudditis is setting in along with CRS cause I've thought I was over the SAA sickness only to double down with double actions. Real wood rifle stocks with blued steel are starting to be look appealing again.

I enjoy all aspects of reloading (hoarding, metallic and shotshell remanufacturing, casting, building 1911s from scratch and alot of metalwork for them.

Trying to broaden my knowledge on wheelers; (endplay, setting a barrel back, setting cylinder gap, cylinder bushing ect). I got Ruger & smiff's lockwork down pretty well, just need to learn the other end of the launcher. Hello, my name is Greg and I'm a whorer I mean hoarder. There, I said it. I'm a baby boomer recently transplanted here from Alaska (Anchorage) during the C19 debacle and I used to live in Salem and I'm sorta back bouncing between here and Hillsboro. Interests include skeet, clays, wheelguns, anything John Browing design with emphasis on 1911s and accurate rimfires and women with low self esteem, daddy issues and financially unstable. I'm not a hippocrit, I own a G lock or two and an XDM. :(

I guess with my age, Fudditis is setting in along with CRS cause I've thought I was over the SAA sickness only to double down with double actions. Real wood rifle stocks with blued steel are starting to be look appealing again.

I enjoy all aspects of reloading (hoarding, metallic and shotshell remanufacturing, casting, building 1911s from scratch and alot of metalwork for them.

Trying to broaden my knowledge on wheelers; (endplay, setting a barrel back, setting cylinder gap, cylinder bushing ect). I got Ruger & smiff's lockwork down pretty well, just need to learn the other end of the launcher.

Work takes me on the road for extended working vacations so to speak but would like to give paper patching hyphinated cartridges a try along with Cowboy Sillywet.

I think I might be in the right place. Folks of strong ritchous moral character to lean on and grow. My bank acct is tired of enabling @&#^$^#&٪*#(× folks who call me their friend.

Hahaha I think that checked the box

Work takes me on the road for extended working vacations so to speak but would like to give paper patching hyphinated cartridges a try along with Cowboy Sillywet.

I think I might be in the right place. Folks of strong ritchous moral character to lean on and grow. My bank acct is tired of enabling @&#^$^#&٪*#(× folks who call me their friend.

Hahaha I think that checked the box.

1701104502722.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top