JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1707779272562.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

Before someone chimes in... I'm from the Carolinas but the only places hiring when I punched out from the Navy was AOL and Intel Corp. Guess I picked the right horse 🐎. I know a lot of the East doesn't have public lands. Doesn't change the message.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Handgun owner that shoots for sport & personal defense. I am contemplating shooting competitively in order to improve skill set.
Welcome. I am new also. Share with us about the firearms that you use while shooting for sport(which I am assuming as hunting) and what your preference is for self defense(again assuming that you are prepared and have not had to defend yourself and others by use ofa firearm) . My sport rifle is a 7mm Remington, the classic, the carbine Circuit Judge is my knock around ranch gun,and its cousin the Public Defender as my concealed EDC. A 12GA semi-automatic Bullpup rounds out my arsenal considered home/ self-defense weapons. Don't come around this part of NC with bad intent. I am considered lightly armed and have the benefit of experience and discretion in the use of deadly force. You may survive but life will not be the same.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top