JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is, coming from a former Yakimaniac!

Palm Springs Yakima.jpg

Last Edited:
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Hello all, I was looking at a forest service video titled "Target Shooting on the Mt Hood National Forest and part of that video showed representatives from Northwest Firearms talking about keeping the forest clean and safe.

Welcome, all of you! Come gather 'round the campfire and sit a spell!

I found you guys while I was looking for answers on the internet about Oregon transfer laws
Same here. Googling "Oregon 114 background check status" led me here. I've been lurking a week now, as until today I was one of those unfortunate souls who was in background check purgatory wondering how it would shake out.

I got a call at 8AM, saying we're going with the 3 day rule and I went in and picked up everything.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top