JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I found your site searching online for a lebel 8mm rifle for sale.
Strange, but I'm glad to find it and look forward to exploring it.
Hello to the folks out there.

NG

Today I went into Sportsmans Warehouse in search for scope mounts for a Weatherby Vangaurd and met an employee (I think his name was Willy or William) who went above and beyond to find the best fit for my first hunting rifle. We got to talking and he spoke about this forum and what an amazing resource it has been for him. New guy here and I'm pretty excited to see what I can learn from you guys and gals.

"Let a crown be placed thereon, by which the world may know, that so far as we approve of monarcy, that in America the law is King. For as in absolute governments the King is law, so in free countries the law ought to be King; and there ought to be no other."
-Thomas Paine

Today I went into Sportsmans Warehouse in search for scope mounts for a Weatherby Vangaurd and met an employee (I think his name was Willy or William) who went above and beyond to find the best fit for my first hunting rifle. We got to talking and he spoke about this forum and what an amazing resource it has been for him. New guy here and I'm pretty excited to see what I can learn from you guys and gals.

"Let a crown be placed thereon, by which the world may know, that so far as we approve of monarcy, that in America the law is King. For as in absolute governments the King is law, so in free countries the law ought to be King; and there ought to be no other."
-Thomas Paine
Welcome to The Board, Seth! Love the quote.

...and the avatar is priceless! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads