JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sheriff talked about a recent call involving a man having a mental health crisis.

"He answers the door, he's got pistols in each pocket –kind of like an old western six shooter– threatens he's going to kill us, he's going to kill the neighbors," Murphy said. "So we take him into custody, and we took his guns."

Sounds to me like that sheriff is a mutton-head. The above example he gave is not a "red flag" action. In this case the man was observed (by officers) behaving erratically and communicating threats (a crime) against the officers and others, while indeed being armed (perhaps an enhancement to the aforementioned crime), and the officers acted appropriately.

I still can't see why if the person is a threat, it should be able to arrest and have their day in court. I don't want lunatics running around armed in my community either. If someone is threatening people, it shouldn't be that hard to prove.

I still can't see why if the person is a threat, it should be able to arrest and have their day in court. I don't want lunatics running around armed in my community either. If someone is threatening people, it shouldn't be that hard to prove.
The left doesnt want to enforce existing laws. Red flad laws arent needed, but they only want to add laws that provide mechanisms to remove guns, regardless if the person is a bad guy or not.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top