JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where do I begin? When the neighbor prior to the current one moved in (4-5 yrs ago) I introduced myself and volunteered that he may have heard that I'm the dumbbubblegum that shot myself in the foot a few years prior. He replied 'Yes' and that he felt like a dumbbubblegum when he did the same thing to himself. What are the chances? A friend that I hadn't spoken to in over 20 yrs called me when it happened. He was going through divorce from an equally close friend at the time and for understandable reasons hadn't been seen at the usual Sunday night dinner of his soon to be ex wife for a few months. He informed me the reason I hadn't seen him wasn't as much because of the divorce as it was because he had shot himself in the groin and didn't want that getting back to his siblings.
They come out of the woodwork. I was as open about my pooch screwing as you are and much to my surprise (I work with lots of snowflake sjw liberals) not everyone views a gun the same as picking up their keys or wallet as you or I might. I have multi state CC and used to look over at the closet as a kid at the rifles and ammo a few feet away next to the couch while watching tv never dreaming of doing something insane with the arms. I was trained in safety above and beyond normal training. bubblegum happens.
The mentioned neighbor was ready to take a shot at a buck when it moved. He tripped on a branch while repositioning for his shot and the rifle dropped straight down with the weight of the gun resting on the trigger. The round went through and down his shin, ankle and heal. 5 yrs of 25-30 surgeries and the best they could promise was a fused, immobile heal/ankle. He chose prosthetic and promptly showed his aftermarket part to me. Backwoods country boy trained in firearms safety and use.
The groin guy was cleaning a small semi auto pistol that went off. The round lodged by his knee. His overalls were completely red by the time the medics showed. As far as I know he suffered no long term affects. His WW2 vet papa bought him his first firearm on his first birthday. It was a 410 shotgun. He still has it. He was well trained in safety and is still a FFL gunsmith.
Now it's my turn. I had just moved to the country outside St Helens from a apartment in Gresham and hadn't shot in 2 yrs. Spent a long week off work moving and on Labor day at around 7pm, 2011 I decided that since I didn't get to go play in the ocean on such a beautiful hot day, I would get familiar with and test fire the P64 (Polish James Bond) that had been sitting in my safe since I refurbed it. The extractor didn't seem to be seating properly and it didn't seem to be that big a problem. It was. Jamming, feed fail, extraction fail and extractor with associated parts flying off the gun. I wisely chose to stop shooting and make sure the gun was clear. It wasn't. The P64 is the first and only semi auto I ever shot or owned that was a 'slide closed' when empty operation. Most all of them stay open when the mag empties. My goal of getting familiar and test firing was achieved. I became very familiar and the test was a fail. While looking for the small black extractor, spring, and plunger which was well camouflaged on black gravel I began to get up and my aged knees started to give out. After spending 20+ hours cleaning up the pitting etc on the gun I wasn't about to set it on the gravel and I was doing all I could to not fall on my tailbone while trying to maintain my balance. I was waving my arms around, with the gun pointing down and away, but waving and all of the sudden 'POW'. I regained my balance and looked down to see where the round went. 'Hmmmm…..' moved my foot around and didn't see anything other than it appeared that the laces on my brand spanking new Danner's had been cut. Yes, like with a knife. I'm absolutely confused at this point and then notice that the lace rivet is missing on my boot. Yes, just plain missing! WTF? Then it all became clear when a 1'', 9mm red fountain shot out the top of my boot where the rivet had been. 'YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING IDIOT!' 'YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT! You are NEVER going to hear the end of this.'
I thought to myself 'Dad's gonna kill me. Oh bubblegum, Dad's gonna kill me.' Dad had been dead and gone for a decade. Safety training instilled.
I didn't feel a thing until about 10 minutes later just as the ambulance was making it's way up the gravel road. The 911 dispatcher also got a laugh from me when she asked if it was intentional and I was suicidal. I think I told her I'm a dork but not to the point that I would try to kill myself, especially suicide by foot shot.
At the ER they told me I was most fortunate and shot my foot in a really GOOD place. Had the round gone perpendicular to the ground I would have been healed in a few short months as it entered between first and 2nd metatarsal but it went in at an angle and shattered my 2nd metatarsal. I explained to the ER crew that 'here' would have been a GOOD place to shoot my foot (motioning with a finger gun waving it around my foot instead of over it again saying 'instead of here') and they did not argue.
I had the biggest remaining chunk of 2nd metatarsal stuck back into place with a metal strap and a few tiny screws. All still there. They removed lace rivet shrapnel, and excess bone fragments. The bone had to fill in about an 1/8'' gap at both ends and it took a while. Oxycodone was my friend for a month. Quitting sucked but I still have 30+ expired Oxy's sitting in the nightstand waiting to be disposed of. I was taking 24 a day at peak. I understand completely why some folks can't stop, or at least believe they can't.
I was eventually able to locate difficult to find Polish gun parts and test fired the gun in the same condition with a few rounds attempting to get a fail result reenactment. The gun performed other than the feed, jam etc problems and then I installed the other parts with a properly seated extractor. I found the error of the original install. My bad. The gun performed spectacularly. I have sold it but not for anything connected to the mishap. I just needed money and it was low on the list of keepers. I don't believe in 'bad luck'. I was not able to get it to fail. Still don't know what exactly happened when I screwed up. I am quite certain my finger was outside the trigger guard....but maybe not.
I have a family 22 Remington Yugo copy of a 760 bolt action. To this day it does not get a round chambered unless it is pointing in the general direction of the target. It performs fine but when I first got it to clean it up I test fired it at the range and when closing the bolt, it fired. Sticky firing pin. Like I said, it has never done it since but it did it 30 yrs ago and I still use caution. It's a favorite plinker.
Today I walk fine and the whole incident was a sort of blessing in disguise. My bone wouldn't heal for 8 months when it first happened. They were talking hip bone transplant Frankenstein crap and I countered with 'then I'll have two places that aren't healing. NO!' Even my hairline fractures looked the same as the day after the accident. After hearing about Youngevity products on Infowars and Coast to Coast AM I made dietary changes and cut out the GMO's besides adding the new supplement program. I had been consuming what I thought was a healthy diet. Others thought the same. I've lost 50 lbs, no longer have to even consider knee surgery and my cartilage/joint/arthritis issues have become non issues for the most part.
The liberals I work with that still equate me with a tv character have certainly noticed the improvement in my physical work performance in a physically demanding trade. They ain't laughing anymore.
And remember, you will never hear the end of it but sharing your story will make others more cautious. I know many (snowflake) first time owners and carriers that take safety courses expressly because they don't want to accidently shoot themselves like their dork friend. One guy I worked with flipped me more crap than anybody ever had before confessing to me that he once shot himself in the thigh. Happy healing. It's easier than you think, isn't it?

Ever since my negligent pistol discharge and injury yesterday morning, I've been pondering whether to post anything here. I'm embarrassed, feel stupid, and am kicking myself for violating the cardinal rule of handling guns — never be in a hurry. Someone referred to me once in my trading feedback as a "legend of the forum." Well, that wasn't really accurate in the first place. But it's in no way accurate now. I think I have to go back to square one after negligently (not accidentally) shooting myself in the foot.

I hadn't been able to go shooting for at least three months due to health problems, but finally felt great on Monday. So I was transferring a few pistols from my safe to my range bag to take with me. I was clearing each of them and finally got to my CZ 75D PCR 9mm. I checked the chamber and, to my surprise, noticed it was loaded, which meant I hadn't unloaded it when I moved it from my bedside table safe to the main safe. Mistake number one. I was also in a hurry to get out the door. Mistake number two.

As I prepared to clear it, I accidentally dropped the fairly stiffly sprung slide (new gun) back into battery. Mistake number three. What I also didn't notice was that in pressing the slide back and seeing the round in the chamber, I must have also cocked the pistol somehow. Mistake number four. And when the slide dropped, my grip slipped with the result that I painted my left foot with the barrel. Mistake number five. Also, when the slide dropped, I must have had my finger in the trigger guard, because the firearm suddenly discharged, sending a 9mm Underwood 90 grain XTreme Defender bullet traveling at 1420 FPS through the right top of my left foot, through a couple of large bones in my foot/ankle, and out the left side of my foot just above the pad on the bottom. Mistake (big mistake) number six.

The initial moment of disbelief following my first negligent discharge in over 55 years of firearms handling was quickly followed by a whole bunch of pain. That , however, was quickly replaced by an adrenaline-fueled mental rush telling me to assess the damage I'd done to myself. Of course, I was home alone. mistake number seven. And I realized I didn't really know where my cell phone was. Mistake number eight.

A visual check showed the round had gone through the top of my shoe, my sock, and the top of my foot. I was bleeding like a stuck pig all over the floor, but I found no signs of arterial bleeding. So I managed to hobble into my office down the hall, retrieve my cell phone, and call 911. The 911 operator instructed me to stay calm, made sure I hadn't been trying to kill myself, directed me to keep pressure on it, and alerted the Sheriff and an ambulance to respond to my house. I took myself out on the front porch to wait on them. They arrived within minutes.

It wasn't until they arrived that I realized the bullet had gone through and through. They got me in the ambulance while the deputies secured my gun (keeping it until I'm out of the hospital) and closed up my house. Then off I went to the Emergency Department at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center where I was evaluated and whisked off to surgery to assess the damage and clean out the wound.

For some reason known only to god, I missed every single artery and tendon in my foot. I missed the flexor tendon in the top of my foot by a mere millimeter. If I'd hit it, I wouldn't have been able to raise the front of my foot. I missed both the arteries by a whisker. And I didn't damage a major nerve. Interestingly, the flutes on the nose of the solid copper Underwood bullet essentially acted like a drill, boring a hole through two of the larger bones in my foot before exiting out the left side. The surgeon said it was a perfect line from entry to exit, so much so that a straight metal probe stuck through the entry wound went through my foot without a single obstruction. He also ran a length of sterile gauze soaked in antibiotics all the way through to "floss" my foot by moving it back and forth to remove bone chips and any debris from my shoe and sock that may have been dragged into the wound. Additionally, he had to enlarge the entry and exit holes to about 2-3" to effectively flush and clean the wound out.

So now I'm in the hospital until at least Thursday. The greatest danger now that things have been cleaned up is the risk of infection, so I've been on IV antibiotics since admission. They'll be taking me back to surgery tomorrow to close the wounds as much as possible, since as they are now they might never heal by themselves.

The pain has been well controlled by Oxycodone. I won't be able to bear weight on it for several weeks at least, but presumably I won't have any lasting physical restrictions. And I count my lucky stars that I somehow came through what is certainly the most insanely negligent and severe physical injury I've had in my lifetime — All because of a cascading series of mistakes that had me clearing a gun in a hurry that should have already been cleared in the first place.

I hope forum members can read this and see the severity of the injuries I caused myself and learn from it. I'm not setting myself out as an example of anything except perhaps an arrogant fool. I had convinced myself that this could never happen to me because of all the years I've had handling firearms without incident. Mistake number nine, the mistake I hope this story impresses upon everyone who reads it. It can happen to you and possibly will the moment you convince yourself you're immune from being constantly vigilant about following all the rules of firearms safety.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm back to square one in terms of proving myself to myself. And proving myself to my amazing wife, who probably has been more traumatized than I have as a result of my own stupid impatience to get to the gun range. Feel free to comment here. I'm open to anything, including scathing remarks about my lack of discipline. That's because there wasn't a single thing accidental about this. The proper term is negligent, one I have to now fully embrace before I allow myself to pick up a gun again.

Full color pics follow. Squeamish people need not apply. On the entry wound, you can see what appears to be a whitish bone running top to bottom. That's actually the flexor tendon I mentioned. When I flexed my foot while the wound was unwrapped, I could watch it move up and down. Another reason they need to close my wounds tomorrow is that exposed tendons tend to die quickly. This is apparently not a good thing.

Again, this was the first negligent discharge I've had in over 55 years. But one is more than enough. Don't let this happen to you.
View attachment 509498 View attachment 509499 View attachment 509500

As others have said.
Thank you for sharing. It must have been
tough to admit your accidental discharge and take the blame.
That's what men do. You sir are a man.
Get well soon.

Shooting a single platform has enabled me to develop a routine that never varies varies. Nothing to think about that is new or unusual. In my opinion that has been a primary factor in the blessing that I have never gone thru the misery that you are suffering.
Scott, thanks for that. I indeed attribute at least part of my incident to a lack of current experience with DA/SA firearms with decockers. I have exclusively carried and shot striker fired pistols for the past few years. The appropriate thing to have done was to drop the slide, decock the gun with the decocker, drop the mag, and then rack the slide to eject the chambered round. Instead, I tried to lock the slide back. But I didn't and that set the entire thing in motion. That's why I'm switching to 1911 platforms or those that have a thumb safety. It certainly isn't a solution to everything, but like you I think it'll help me with consistently ingraining a certain regimen that I need, especially now that I'm 65 and I don't trust my brain the way I used to. The accident alone was a reminder that I'm not as sharp as I once was. I'd be silly not to acknowledge that fact, hard as it is to do so.

Where do I begin?......Happy healing. It's easier than you think, isn't it?
Wow. Thanks for that. We have a lot of parallels. When my BSEE degreed wife lost her six figure tech job in a single day back after 9/11, couldn't find a job for 18 months, and had to go back to nursing school, we also moved out to Columbia County. We lived in Warren, between Scappoose and St. Helens, in a somewhat restored 100 year old log cabin. It was actually a nice place on about 40 acres with a small pond out in the back, but it also was the coldest place I've ever lived, had a bunch of bats living in the attic, and was home to carpenter ants the size of small dogs. Interesting group of people. It's the only place I've lived where I was warned by the Sheriff to be careful about criticizing a particular resident because he apparently had the backing of some Ku Klux Klan members who were active in the area between Scappoose and Rainier. I was writing a biweekly column in the South County Spotlight and had been critical of him. As to being branded by liberal snowflakes as a gun nut, I actually am a liberal snowflake — just one who spent 21 years in the Air Force, hates communism (I was in Berlin when the Wall fell), and strongly supports the Second Amendment. But I haven't shared my accident openly with most of my liberal snowflake friends. I have done so with those I know share my own somewhat rare beliefs for a snowflake, but sworn them to secrecy. The others just can't see past me shooting myself and would spend hours trying to convince me what a mistake it is for me or anyone else to keep owning firearms. Given I'm still in a goodly amount of pain, I just don't have the tolerance or patience to deal with them right now. Don't get me wrong — They're otherwise very nice people who do worlds of good for others. So we just have to agree to disagree. Thanks for helping me know I'm not alone. I do appreciate it.

Last Edited:
Wow. Thanks for that. We have a lot of parallels. When my BSEE degreed wife lost her six figure tech job in a single day back after 9/11, couldn't find a job for 18 months, and had to go back to nursing school, we also moved out to Columbia County. We lived in Warren, between Scappoose and St. Helens, in a somewhat restored 100 year old log cabin. It was actually a nice place on about 40 acres with a small pond out in the back, but it also was the coldest place I've ever lived, had a bunch of bats living in the attic, and was home to carpenter ants the size of small dogs. Interesting group of people. It's the only place I've lived where I was warned by the Sheriff to be careful about criticizing a particular resident because he apparently had the backing of some Ku Klux Klan members who were active in the area between Scappoose and Rainier. I was writing a biweekly column in the South County Spotlight and had been critical of him. As to being branded by liberal snowflakes as a gun nut, I actually am a liberal snowflake — just one who spent 21 years in the Air Force, hates communism (I was in Berlin when the Wall fell), and strongly supports the Second Amendment. But I haven't shared my accident openly with most of my liberal snowflake friends. I have done so with those I know share my own somewhat rare beliefs for a snowflake, but sworn them to secrecy. The others just can't see past me shooting myself and would spend hours trying to convince me what a mistake it is for me or anyone else to keep owning firearms. Given I'm still in a goodly amount of pain, I just don't have the tolerance or patience to deal with them right now. Don't get me wrong — They're otherwise very nice people who do worlds of good for others. So we just have to agree to disagree. Thanks for helping me know I'm not alone. I do appreciate it.

I used to lean left for quite some time but I was always country before party. Constitutionality. In 2006 when the GOP had their asses handed to them at the ballot box I told my Republican friends and non friends 'fix your POS party'. Today it seems that the GOP constituency is primarily pushing towards 'rule of law while the left just seems to hate everything' (to borrow a quote), mostly Trump and guns. It's just sad because I remember when the left used to be smart. I've never been a member of any political party and have contempt for the major ones.
The real point I'm trying to make here is that the snowflakes I refer to believe too much tv. Which is ironically sad as I/we work in theater, stage, film and tv production. Scripts for tv and film are so controlled that you will notice (especially network broadcast tv) that private gun owners are never portrayed in a good light or positive role and if they are not outright evil they are certainly depicted as idiots. Only law enforcement is portrayed positively for possessing arms and when you have the rare crooked cop, he is always apprehended by the good guys in the force. I can say that's not the most accurate portrayal of reality while being clear that I think most cops are good, moral people as I've had family and friends work in law enforcement.
To the tv heads if one of my coworkers does something negligent or downright stupid on say ….a bicycle and gets hurt far worse than I did it is unfortunate and they are a victim. No one is screaming in hysteria 'Get rid of that bicycle! We live in a modern world where you don't need it and can be protected in a car!' There is definitely an unrealistic double standard. This is the psychological overtone imprinted in the minds of the tv head.

Sorry to hear. Still, could be worse..
Yeah. Not really appreciated. I'm assuming you're not a shrink like I am or you'd appreciate the concept of revisited trauma that makes this maybe the worst response you could have come up with. Especially since I'm still not sure how much function in that ankle and foot I might lose, not to mention the state of agony I've been in for the past two weeks. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not report it if you'll delete it. Thanks.

Yeah. Not really appreciated. I'm assuming you're not a shrink like I am or you'd appreciate the concept of revisited trauma that makes this maybe the worst response you could have come up with. Especially since I'm still not sure how much function in that ankle and foot I might lose, not to mention the state of agony I've been in for the past two weeks. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not report it if you'll delete it. Thanks.

We're all feeling for you. And keep posting about what you're going through if you feel like it. A lot of support here.

This just reiterates the fact that you can never be too careful. EVER. And just when you think you have it all memorized, and it's all natural, it's not.

I echo also, thank you for sharing. It is an eye opener even for me to slow down around them.

Speedy recovery!

@raylo I've got another week in the cast and then we'll see. It still aches pretty badly, but that's possibly due to me not being able to flex the ankle at all. I still get pretty fatigued after a day hobbling around on crutches, but that's part and parcel for any major injury like this. Healing is hard work on your body. I'm hoping for the best and that the cast is the last thing needed, although physical therapy is a given. There's some possibility that more surgery could be necessary, but I really don't want that to be the case. I'm still planning on starting back shooting as soon as I'm fully mobile, with the commitment to myself and my wife not to ever, ever do something so insanely stupid again.

Thanks for asking, though. Ever the optimist, I just bought two new guns. I sold my Springfield EMP4 9mm and got a new Dan Wesson Valor 1911 in their black duty finish in .45 (wow, just wow). I also sold and replaced my all time favorite Walther PPS M2 9mm carry gun with the newly released PPS M2 RMSc. It's the same amazing PPS M2, but with a factory milled slide and an RMSc red dot optic installed. Very cool. Can't wait to shoot them both when I'm back on both feet. And, for those who were wondering, I'm not getting rid of the CZ 75D PCR I shot myself with. It's still way too gorgeous to let go. And it wasn't the gun's fault. Looking forward to shooting it at something that's NOT a personal body part. I'll post again after I see the doc again. Thanks to everyone here on NWFA for the amazing response and all of your support. You can't possibly know how much it helped through a pretty rough ordeal.

Last Edited:
A couple of side stories.

While I was waiting on the porch with the Sheriff's deputies while the EMTs got me ready to transport in the ambulance, I asked one of the deputies if the negligent discharge would have any impact on me keeping my concealed carry permit. The deputy thought about it, looked at me very seriously, and said, "Well now, in cases like this one where no charges are being filed, we've learned the answer to that question is pretty much entirely dependent on how much your wife likes you." Hahahaha! Funny guy.

Then the next week, after I got out of the hospital and was able to drive short distances, I made an appointment with the evidence room at the Clark Coubty Sheriff's Department to go pick up my CZ 75, which they'd secured and were holding for me. I showed up, got buzzed in, and told the property clerk my name. She thought for a second and said, "Oh, yeah. You're the guy who literally shot himself in the foot. The whole department knows that story by now." So I bet if I ever get pulled by a Clark County deputy, the deputy will walk up to my window and say something like, "So, the computer says you're to be considered armed and dangerous...but only to yourself!" Hahahaha! Not.

So be careful if you wish to become famous. Sometimes it happens for something you really would rather most people not even know about. :)

A couple of side stories.

While I was waiting on the porch with the Sheriff's deputies while the EMTs got me ready to transport in the ambulance, I asked one of the deputies if the negligent discharge would have any impact on me keeping my concealed carry permit. The deputy thought about it, looked at me very seriously, and said, "Well now, in cases like this one where no charges are being filed, we've learned the answer to that question is pretty much entirely dependent on how much your wife likes you." Hahahaha! Funny guy.

Then the next week, after I got out of the hospital and was able to drive short distances, I made an appointment with the evidence room at the Clark Coubty Sheriff's Department to go pick up my CZ 75, which they'd secured and were holding for me. I showed up, got buzzed in, and told the property clerk my name. She thought for a second and said, "Oh, yeah. You're the guy who literally shot himself in the foot. The whole department knows that story by now." So I bet if I ever get pulled by a Clark County deputy, the deputy will walk up to my window and say something like, "So, the computer says you're to be considered armed and dangerous...but only to yourself!" Hahahaha! Not.

So be careful if you wish to become famous. Sometimes it happens for something you really would rather most people not even know about. :)

I seriously doubt that You are the only person in recent times to shoot your foot in the county (or definitely some other personal body part). While I was in bed or on crutches/wheelchair doing my 3-4 months of minimal mobility the local news broadcast that a OR man shot himself in the foot trying to shoot a squirrel that was running up his leg. Of course I immediately went to facebook with a link to the story with the caption 'THIS WAS NOT ME! I REPEAT! THIS WAS NOT ME!' You may remember seeing that story on the tele.
Well it appears your wife likes me because I still (actually again) have my CC. I'm single which is why I needed the wheelchair. You can't get a plate from the kitchen to the table on crutches. A bowl of hot soup is even less possible. I let my CC expire due to lack of finances while out of work. Lucky for me my Sister flew up to nurse me for the first week and a half. I told her not to come and that I could handle it. It's a good thing she showed because I would have been dead in the corner by the end of the week. You don't realize how physically wiped out you are and the oxy's don't help performance ….but on the upside, you don't care. I think that's why people OD on the opiates. You just don't care.
As I said before I had just moved into my place and pretty much everything was still in boxes. The Sister unpacked and organized everything (especially kitchen/bath) so I could function alone. I wouldn't have been able to do that or even cook or go out to get food the first week. I always hated the fact that the Toyota commuter I inherited from Mom had an auto transmission. I learned to like it a lot as I sure wasn't going to be driving my 1/2ton Blazer with a manual tranny. Left foot. Nuff said.
I really wanted to keep my P64 but as mentioned it was not high on the list of favorites. No options for soft grips (Hogue/Pachmayr) or much else in accessorizing. I do still have my now very worn out non resole Danner's and am still considering having the left one bronzed. Just fyi, even with such a clean, perfect shot precisely through the rivet, had I said I did it on purpose, I would have likely lost my firearms ownership privileges (which we all know are actually rights).
I also failed to mention that at the time I did it, I was in a hurry, rushed and not calm. I was definitely ready to eat something so I was a little shaky even while test firing. A series of bad choices that seemed good at the time.
One last chuckle. I went into the Danner store at PDX holding the bloodstained boot while pinching the crutch under my armpit with an oxycodone smile saying "About that warranty???'' to a nay headshake after explaining the circumstances. They did however offer to replace the oval rivet with a round standard one that the rebuildable boots have, for free. I had to buy the new laces. Wore those boots till the soles wore out.
It sounds like you get to keep the foot. That's usually a good thing. Sometimes not. My best friend is a double amputee (ex bro in law of the FFL groin guy) from a non gun accident, knees down. I was 50 when I did my big embarassment and as I mentioned the right nutrition not only helped with the healing but also made a big difference with the pain. The supplements I take actually worked better than RX for relieving pain. The MD's will likely tell you it really doesn't make that big a difference but I learned to listen to the Dr's that give me advice that actually works. Godspeed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top