JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's the problem, even if they did listen, they are so far removed from reality that they wouldn't know what to think of that 911 call! None of these politico operators have the slightest clue about what they are actually doing, as long as they are seen to do something ( Under Bloombergs management), that's all that matters to them, that and the nice donations from him!:mad::mad::mad:

In 2010 I had an armed intruder in our home, took the Deputy 22 minutes to respond.
Honestly, when SHTF 1 minute is to long.

But, but, but, the intruder was a poor misguided soul who was just starting to turn his life around. You did not need to shoot him! You don't know for a fact that he was going to rape your daughter or kill your wife. Shame on you! You should have waited for the police to handle it when they eventually got there .

Last Edited:
They'd listen then use it to limit you to 10 round mags...:rolleyes:
Why would anyone need more than three shots to hunt a duck? I mean, really.

From the examples I am aware of most home invasions are committed by idiots. So either they are too stupid to know the home is occupied, meaning they are extra dangerous because they have no plan or they knew you were home and came to do you harm. I wish there was a billboard to remind every criminal that considers breaking into homes that it really isn't worth it. Don't believe CNN. Not everyone decides to be a victim.

No disrespect intended, nor implied, but...

The police don't protect me, I'm more than capable of doing that for myself at all times (as should we all endeavor to be). For me (in this regard), they're only there to "bat clean up" and record the doin's that needed gettin' done.

o_O

I hear the best way to dispose of a body is to cut it up into 5 (maybe 6) pieces, then make a trip to the local pig farm...

:D
I used to co-own a Cessna that flies very nicely with the passenger side door removed. It's based minutes from the Pacific. And the local tower is closed at night...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews