JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Im young just 26, and im sick and tired of our run away govt and the constant attacks on our rights, GOD GIVEN AND UNALIENABLE RIGHTS. I feel that we are right back to the revolutionary war, where im being taxed and get ZERO representation. So to the rest of you when is enough enough? I will never comply when registration or confiscation happens, but what will push everyone else over the edge? Im just frustrated and wonder if anyone is half as mad as we should be

I think lots of people are mad, really mad, but I don't think there is anyone out there that wants to get something started. Most likely, because they don't believe anyone will follow in sufficient numbers to make an impact and to sustain such an effort. We are a big country with a lot of people spread over a lot of land with a lot of different things on everyone's minds. Add to that, there really is no good 'leader' for folks to rally around - someone that could effectively unite large groups and help them do their thing. And I just don't know if the kind of fight that led to our separation from England is still there today. Lot's of steam, but little action.

Honestly, if someone tried to start something, they would probably find very small numbers of support. Look at what's happening in Harney county right now - no huge bands of armed patriots challenging the government at the end of a barrel - just a small group standing their ground while the MSM paints them as terrorists.

:mad::mad::mad: well whos freakin with me then! I am no leader, but dag nabit i wont back down from this fight when the time comes.

I think you are right on the money etrain.... so sad to see how far our country has fallen. Im afraid that when we realize we do need to band together and take back the power it will be all too late.

And to those in Harney I give my full support and I should have my butt there :(

Im young just 26, and im sick and tired of our run away govt and the constant attacks on our rights, GOD GIVEN AND UNALIENABLE RIGHTS. I feel that we are right back to the revolutionary war, where im being taxed and get ZERO representation. So to the rest of you when is enough enough? I will never comply when registration or confiscation happens, but what will push everyone else over the edge? Im just frustrated and wonder if anyone is half as mad as we should be
Im right there with you man.
I can hardly watch the news or hop on any type of social media.. Its infuriating.

I don't think the fight is completely gone, but I think it's going to take a huge event to get everyone to jump into the fight. People didn't really respond to past events like Waco, Ruby Ridge or even the Bundy Ranch. States have passed mandatory registration laws and many people dutifully lined up to be the first in line to lick the government boot and show them what they owned. When the National Guard and local LE's began confiscating (stealing) citizen's weapons in the wake of Hurrican Katrina - again, nothing.

But, there are some sparks of hope. In CT and NY, the population has quietly revolted - with numbers upward of 80-90% refusing to comply with the registration laws. In L.A., the mandatory requirement to turn in all 'high cap' magazines has gone virtually ignored.

I honestly don't know what it would take to spark a 'new' revolution. I'm guessing it would have to be something huge. Maybe statewide raids on all gun owners, confiscating all weapons at gunpoint? I'm not even convinced if that happened in one state that it would be enough.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how far these idiots want to keep pushing it. Eventually if you poke the bear hard enough, it may just wake up. And if and when it happens, I'm guessing they're going to wish they'd have stopped when they had the chance. Time will tell.

Last Edited:
It's not just guns. This country is totally brassed off at the people in charge, politicians, career employees, police, judges, corporate policies, you name it. I think 2016 is going to see some substantial unrest somewhere for some reason, and the economy is going to define the election.

Actually Bundy's not looking for a fight, but peaceful resolution. He has; however, sworn to defend himself and anyone else around if the Govt does try something. III%er's and PPN are there about 150-200 strong, but are only acting as a buffer. I think the country is watching this and if stuff does happen something might erupt out of it but dunno.
Not sure how it would happen either, with what Etrain has stated were all spread out so....

I do understand the spread out aspect of it all but until they hit the switch and shut down the internet, we are MUCH closer than we all think and can make connections quite easily. WE, those of us who are mad, who are ready, and who will be ready to stand up at that tipping point need to connect now. We all see this coming...

I don't think the fight is completely gone, but I think it's going to take a huge event to get everyone to jump into the fight. People didn't really respond to past events like Waco, Ruby Ridge or even the Bundy Ranch. States have passed mandatory registration laws and many people dutifully lined up to be the first in line to lick the government boot and show them what they owned. When the National Guard and local LE's began confiscating (stealing) citizen's weapons in the wake of Hurrican Katrina - again, nothing.

But, there are some sparks of hope. In CT and NY, the population has quietly revolted - with numbers upward of 80-90% refusing to comply with the registration laws. In LA, the mandatory requirement to turn in all 'high cap' magazines has gone virtually ignored.

I honestly don't know what it would take to spark a 'new' revolution. I'm guessing it would have to be something huge. Maybe statewide raids on all gun owners, confiscating all weapons at gunpoint? I'm not even convinced if that happened in one state that it would be enough.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how far these idiots want to keep pushing it. Eventually if you poke the bear hard enough, it may just wake up. And if and when it happens, I'm guessing they're going to wish they'd have stopped when they had the chance. Time will tell.
Most side with the Govt on those too, seems like most have lost their will, or fight. Fear what might happen rather than what they could gain.

I do understand the spread out aspect of it all but until they hit the switch and shut down the internet, we are MUCH closer than we all think and can make connections quite easily. WE, those of us who are mad, who are ready, and who will be ready to stand up at that tipping point need to connect now. We all see this coming...
Great post, Sir!

As long as we have a nation that stands up and says " FREEDOM FOR ALL, RIGHTS FOR ALL"
And in the same breath says we should have gay rights even though its not constitutional, we should have access to Marijuana even though it too is not in the constitution.
And then says Gun RIGHTs, you want a gun are you insane and its in the Constituion to have that right free and clear. Gay rights and Marijuana have no limits to their use, however yours and my rights have a Constitutional sound right that is plastered with regulations and limitation, as long as that mind set exist that freedom is not for all we will have these issues or we will have no rights at all.

Agreed, we need to make those connections while we still have the means and tools.

But my thinking is that it must be done in a more covert manner, lest we find ourselves being targeted as dissentients...

Need to be a step ahead and a bit wiser then those watching...

Agreed, we need to make those connections while we still have the means and tools.

But my thinking is that it must be done in a more covert manner, lest we find ourselves being targeted as dissentients...

Need to be a step ahead and a bit wiser then those watching...
You are very correct sir.... snail mail and face to face meet ups. i think a quick message on here to get connected then nothing but in person from then on.

:mad::mad::mad: well whos freakin with me then! I am no leader, but dag nabit i wont back down from this fight when the time comes.

I think you are right on the money etrain.... so sad to see how far our country has fallen. Im afraid that when we realize we do need to band together and take back the power it will be all too late.

And to those in Harney I give my full support and I should have my butt there :(

So how is the weather in Quantico? Lol

I think people get depressed, because they spend too much time watching legislatures. I'd rather look at what ordinary people do, like those gun owners in New York. Gun control is dead, except as a fantasy of the ruling class. Fewer and fewer ordinary folks are taken in by it any more.

Even registration is meaningless, in the long run. This ain't England. Attempting confiscation, on the other hand, is an act of war, and that is when we must respond appropriately. Even if the confiscation is just that of a single individual's guns, it is still an act of war - for him.

I expect the revolution to come when the house of cards economy crashes due to debt.

For the rest of it, you just make your own line in the sand. When some minion oversteps your line, your revolution is already here, and it doesn't matter what the rest of the country is doing. Of course that's easy for me to say - I've already lived my life, and anything from here on out is gravy. The fitting end to a good life is a good death...

First off, we are nowhere near the point where bloodshead is necessary to preserve the Republic and the Constitution. We can still do this using the peaceful tools still available to us. At 26 you haven't seen the political pendulum swing, so all you have seen are takeaways. When the left over reaches as they always do, we will have our opportunity to take back what they gave away.

The best thing you can do right now is to educate your peers and turn them into informed voters so we can do this the right way. They have been brainwashed in public schools then intentionally distracted by entertainment, drugs, and sex to keep them from exercising their power. They won't listen to us old white farts, but they might listen to you.

If you look at the history of Mankind over the thousands of years of civilization, there has only been a few hundred years of this single Republic where all men are free and that is limited to a small fraction of the people who have lived during that time. What we have is rare and special and it would be tragic to throw it away.

To say ive only seen takeaways is a stupendous understatement. I have seen Bush destroy our privacy with the Patriot Act, watched Barrack insane obama strip away individual liberties with the N.D.A.A. these are just the tip of the iceberg that i can rattle off the top of my head. The "Takeaways" are outrageous and more people should be livid. Dont get me wrong i would never want to destroy our beautiful republic. I want it to be strong and last for the freedoms to be guaranteed to those within it. None of us here are on opposing sides by any means, and i will most certainly take your advice 3MTA3 i will get my peers around me and on the same page as i have been doing. Could always have some help of the old farts for guidance along the way!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads