JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm okay with that goal if that means they work to protect freedom and keep government power in check. Unfortunately, there are way too few who will use any power they amass to DECREASE the influence and reach of the government.
I will support any Presidential candidates who vow to leave the office weaker than they found it. I will support any Congressional candidates with a record of putting Constitution, constituents and country before party.

As you can guess, I mostly just write checks to pro-gun groups. Because there aren't too many candidates who fit the criteria outlined above.

California isn't allowed to forbid drivers from Texas. And driving isn't a Constitutional right. Why should any state not be forced by federal law to accept the CHL of another state? @PiratePast40 Should states be allowed to pick and choose which drivers licenses they'll recognize? That would be a states' rights position, it seems that you are arguing?
I'm sure there's some written history behind the full faith and credit clause applying to drivers, but not CHL holders, hair dressers, nail techs, etc.
I've never looked it up personally, so I'm not being snarky... it would be really interesting to see how its justified/rationalized. It's gotta have roots somewhere in freedom of movement, maybe 1A... ? I don't know. Is there some way to use it to our advantage?

That's
I'm sure there's some written history behind the full faith and credit clause applying to drivers, but not CHL holders, hair dressers, nail techs, etc.
I've never looked it up personally, so I'm not being snarky... it would be really interesting to see how its justified/rationalized. It's gotta have roots somewhere in freedom of movement, maybe 1A... ? I don't know. Is there some way to use it to our advantage?
That's a good question. I looked it up, and apparently there is something called the Driver's License Compact. Who knew?

1) Coryn is a POS RINO that has only slithered into re-election because people here in Texas figure a bad republican is better than a democrat, even if they're pretty much ideologically the same."
A RINO is just a DID (Democrat in Drag)

2) "It seems like we are constantly expected to choose between a party with bad ideas ... and a party with no ideas."
Right. The Evil Party and the Stupid Party.

3) "They all have the same two goals: get elected and stay elected."
And the perpetual goals of government in general are growth and metastasis.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top