JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not because we can't afford it, but because it doesn't seem worth it anymore.
A lot of thing are like that for us anymore. About the cheapest pleasure we get is getting out of potland an just driving and seeing things. Going to estate sales. Beats the heck out of garage sale-ing

1714127079575.png

I order the same thing every time at McDonalds. 2 hamburgers, a large fries and a large diet coke. I eat there once or twice a week especially if I am travelling for work. The price was around $6-$7 two to three years ago. Now it ranges from $10 to $12 depending on where Im at. The franchisees do not have uniform pricing and why would they?
And 66-71% inflation is more believable than what the activist media outlets are trying to sell.

Last Edited:
My coworker was a skinny weirdo, looked fit as a fiddle, right after retiring he found out he had both of those.
He must have been dealt an unfortunate genetic hand if he watched his diet and exercised. For the rest of us, eating poorly and lack of exercise will sap your energy and hasten you to the grave.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews