JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had two 8lb containers of varget on back order from Sinclair for 6 weeks now. I call 3 bimarts every Thursday when they are supposed to get powder shipments, and I call 3 other sportsmans stores daily.

I have not seen Varget for near 2 months now.

Come on Hodgdon! I NEED MY FIX!!!

Had two 8lb containers of varget on back order from Sinclair for 6 weeks now. I call 3 bimarts every Thursday when they are supposed to get powder shipments, and I call 3 other sportsmans stores daily.

I have not seen Varget for near 2 months now.

Come on Hodgdon! I NEED MY FIX!!!

What are you loading with it?

Got to keep your ears to the ground and act fast. It surfaces occasionally.

Wideners had .22LR a few hours ago. Cabelas has .22LR CCI and sold out in around two hours this morning.

I would recommend looking at some of the online companies that specialize in reloading supplies that are established but maybe not really well known. ;)

308. Picked up 2k of brass from brassmanbrass last week.

I might be able to part with 1lb of Varget or I-4350 next week. I just got an email that my powder is shipping today or tomorrow from Graf's. Let me see when it's supposed to show up once I get an update from FedEx.
It won't get you very far but it's better than the alternative!

Ron

Varget and a lot of other stuff will start showing up when the HUGE credit card bills do here pretty soon. Or when the stupid tank is finally empty.

Varget and a lot of other stuff will start showing up when the HUGE credit card bills do here pretty soon.
This and other reasons to boot! I contend this current buying frenzy will eventually come to a screeching halt - especially when the major news agencies report on things like they did today when I heard a top of the hour report that house dems are in effect finally backing off from any gun control legislation out of fear for their own positions. Most likely they placated the major voices for new gun legislation, for a while as a popular party issue, but are finally caving to what they see as overwhelming support for gun ownership. Nothing but a numbers game and the numbers are against them.

This and other reasons to boot! I contend this current buying frenzy will eventually come to a screeching halt - especially when the major news agencies report on things like they did today when I heard a top of the hour report that house dems are in effect finally backing off from any gun control legislation out of fear for their own positions. Most likely they placated the major voices for new gun legislation, for a while as a popular party issue, but are finally caving to what they see as overwhelming support for gun ownership. Nothing but a numbers game and the numbers are against them.

You mean that maybe some of them finally realized that while they were on the Capitol steps spouting their feelings that guns should be controlled/outlawed, there were another 10,000 or more getting NICS checks. Call volume at the NICS call center is around 100k per day with almost 160k on "Black Friday.

Yes "anti-gun legislators" those are voters expressing their views on your views. Remember that come time for reelection.

How did that work out with the TARP vote?
The percentage of people that were anti TARP was lot higher than those who are anti gun regulations. They did not care, shoved it through and with the exception of a few republicans (who were taken out by the Tea Party) they pretty much got re-elected.

Obamacare was also something that majoriy of people were against, although not nearly as overwhelmingly as anti TARP, and it still got shoved down our throats. At least that did cost the Dems enough seats to lose the House.

Don't estimate the DC politicians - the Stupid is powerful there.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top