JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the 3300 and the 3350 (mini Infidel). I carry my full size every day. I have dropped in to the BM factory more than once for sharpening and internal clean/adjust. They do it while you wait.

If it's sharp, it's sharp. If you have doubts and you live 5 miles from the factory just take it in and browse the knife displays or sit on the couch next to the front door while they take care of it. :)

When we purchased a Bali-Song for our son they recommended taking the edge off it until he became familiar with it (good advice btw!) Dropped back in after a month and they sharpened it up while we waited. Great service.

They are alright. I would not use one for any real work. mostly for the cool factor when opening a box. I dont think id trust it enough to use for self defense.

They are alright. I would not use one for any real work. mostly for the cool factor when opening a box. I dont think id trust it enough to use for self defense.

I 100% trust my Infidel for defensive purposes. That's the whole reason it's made. And plenty of LEO count on them as a backup life saver.

I've handled them many times.

I'm just a pivot knife type, I guess.

I'm the type that would end up hurting myself on accident with this type of knife.

If it can happen, in time, I would

That and about a year ago I switched to inexpensive knives for daily carry.

I misplace then so often that I'll just go to the drawer and grab another.

Those that get found go back to the drawer.

I have had a few and did not keep them but they were relable. Now i carry a otf made by Andy Paladin and i like it better plus it was priced much lower.
Thanks
James

I've been trying to wear out my Microtech Ultratech for the past 7 years, so haven't gotten to the Infidel yet. :)

Love the Benchmade knives though, great company and top-quality for sure.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top