JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the 3300 and the 3350 (mini Infidel). I carry my full size every day. I have dropped in to the BM factory more than once for sharpening and internal clean/adjust. They do it while you wait.

If it's sharp, it's sharp. If you have doubts and you live 5 miles from the factory just take it in and browse the knife displays or sit on the couch next to the front door while they take care of it. :)

When we purchased a Bali-Song for our son they recommended taking the edge off it until he became familiar with it (good advice btw!) Dropped back in after a month and they sharpened it up while we waited. Great service.

They are alright. I would not use one for any real work. mostly for the cool factor when opening a box. I dont think id trust it enough to use for self defense.

They are alright. I would not use one for any real work. mostly for the cool factor when opening a box. I dont think id trust it enough to use for self defense.

I 100% trust my Infidel for defensive purposes. That's the whole reason it's made. And plenty of LEO count on them as a backup life saver.

I've handled them many times.

I'm just a pivot knife type, I guess.

I'm the type that would end up hurting myself on accident with this type of knife.

If it can happen, in time, I would

That and about a year ago I switched to inexpensive knives for daily carry.

I misplace then so often that I'll just go to the drawer and grab another.

Those that get found go back to the drawer.

I have had a few and did not keep them but they were relable. Now i carry a otf made by Andy Paladin and i like it better plus it was priced much lower.
Thanks
James

I've been trying to wear out my Microtech Ultratech for the past 7 years, so haven't gotten to the Infidel yet. :)

Love the Benchmade knives though, great company and top-quality for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top