JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beyond ThunderDome was my introduction to the pockyclips... as cheesy as it is, it will always be my favorite.
965DD752-2FB6-4506-B803-64837379CE36-455-000001254567035D_tmp.jpg

I wish Hollywood could make films that are more as it happens than after it happened. Red Dawn was a good as it happened movie but the majority of movies are after the fact.:)

Von Ryan's Express
Independence Day
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
Alien(s)
Paddington 2
Proud Mary
Downsizing
Jurassic World
Fifty Shades of Puke
Top Gun
The Hunt for Red October

Von Ryan's Express
Independence Day
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
Alien(s)
Paddington 2
Proud Mary
Downsizing
Jurassic World
Fifty Shades of Puke
Top Gun
The Hunt for Red October

I am an old man that grew up on the movies, heck I probably have 400+ cd movies that I was discriminating when I bought. I am a fan and am judgemental on quality and just hate lazy people making movies.:)

I am an old man that grew up on the movies, heck I probably have 400+ cd movies that I was discriminating when I bought. I am a fan and am judgemental on quality and just hate lazy people making movies.:)

The Ten Commandments
Cleopatra (1963 with E. Taylor)

So I guess you're saying you don't like CGI?

The Ten Commandments
Cleopatra (1963 with E. Taylor)

So I guess you're saying you don't like CGI?

They used to make great movies with lots of character actors going through turbulent times. Charlton Heston played in a few like El Cid and Khartoum along with Earthuake and many more. It was an appoclolypse in their time and the movies very entertaining, they could never make them today. Could they make Lawrence of Arabia again with real people?

Lots of folks have never seen classics like El Cid or Four Feathers, cast of thousands and premium action. The whirling dervish may have been the original walking dead.:)

The CGI is getting better but it cost so much they cant pay for good supporting actors. Now days it's pretty boys and pretty girls and CGI to fill the roll of character actors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top