JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've noticed that many of us are argumentitive and opinionated some of us;) :s0131: do it on purpose 'cause it's fun. But whenever I've needed advice or help with something those same people are willing to help me. It may be because they don't remember that I'm on their Shidt list. Or maybe they are like me and don't even have a list

agree, same here. Life is waaaaaaay too short to be in pissing matches with everybody.

I don't like dealing with know-it-all people. There are some people like that on this site. That's mainly why my thread count is low compared to my join date. You learn more with your mouth shut than with it open.

I will say that there were a bunch of know-it-alls that were on this site that I haven't seen for quite some time. Maybe they finally got weeded out?

Some people just like to argue... I made a post asking an opinion on a gun, a few posts later it turns into a debate on what kinda ammo a completely different can can shoot and not shoot. So iv just decided to not even ask opinions anymore

It seems like some folks come on this forum for no other reason to start a pizzing match. I too like the fact that this forum isn't a heavily moderated as some others, but the pointless name calling gets old quick. That's why I am spending more time over on the 1911 forum lately. They like to talk about guns more than pizzing on each others shoes.

It seems like some folks come on this forum for no other reason to start a pizzing match. I too like the fact that this forum isn't a heavily moderated as some others, but the pointless name calling gets old quick. That's why I am spending more time over on the 1911 forum lately. They like to talk about guns more than pizzing on each others shoes.

pshh! no they DON'T!!! all they do over there sux, waaaaay better over here...your such a $#@%&*!!!

People are taking this thing called life too serious. I swear since I've been home from Afghanistan if someone isn't shooting at me or detonating an IED to initiate an ambush I don't stress over it. I care but don't stress.

There is one discussion about the left losing the gun control debate has gotten out of hand. Name calling, pointing fingers and used tampon throwing isn't even fun to read. Shhhheeeesssshhhhh people grow up!

SF-

Well said. The Obama looking for ways around congress is going that way too. I'm getting sick of trying to read stuff on gun politics and seeing people calling each other Nazis, communists, and the like. Or at least implying they are. I get it, people don't see eye to eye on their political views.

On that note, its time for a beer. :beer:

Well said. The Obama looking for ways around congress is going that way too. I'm getting sick of trying to read stuff on gun politics and seeing people calling each other Nazis, communists, and the like. Or at least implying they are. I get it, people don't see eye to eye on their political views.

Prost!

Then of course, some people are just in the need for a good donkey bashing... :s0013:. Then it can be time for another :beer:eek:r two:beer:....

This site is full of angry alcoholics.

First of all welcome home.

Thanks. Been home for awhile now. I have been seeing the appropriate personnel.

The majority of Americans really are clueless as to what is important in life and since they haven't any purpose they need to find one or make one up. Most most go for the latter. It's easy to find and weed these folks out as they involuntarily self identify.

I try and make it my personal goal everyday to help those around me and smile while doing it. I am not going to die minutes from now and have those who last remember me as an argumentative jerk.

Peace be unto you unless you harm my loved ones and pass me a cold one.

SF-

I just came back to this site because it was getting really bad over at xdtalk and arfcom just sucks. I noticed some bashing going on but most people over here are mature enough to apoligize and move on which is nice for a change. I blame it on a combo of bad weather, poor economy and obama...and probably some sexual frustration;)

I just came back to this site because it was getting really bad over at xdtalk and arfcom just sucks. I noticed some bashing going on but most people over here are mature enough to apoligize and move on which is nice for a change. I blame it on a combo of bad weather, poor economy and obama...and probably some sexual frustration;)

Let's ramp it up, boss

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDn3skt5BkMNCY6szrWvSDX6FljZxDshB__nRPXbmptMWyOTlWvg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top