JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just as one mans "propaganda" are another man's "facts"? its a two way street and no one is yeilding...its foolish either way...the law is the law...whatever, its all bs really...argueing for the sake of argueing...theres a law in wyoming says you cant walk your pet iguana on tuesdays after 3am...

I knew there was a reason I won't live in Wyoming. :s0114:

Also, I think it was Mark Twain who said "It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Actually, it was Abraham Lincoln and the quote is:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

It's a rewording of a bible quote:
"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." (Proverbs 17:28)

It's the moon, and don't you dare disagree with me! :s0114:

Though actually I have noticed it, not only here but across nearly all of the internet, and it's even over the most utterly petty of stuff that doesn't normally turn into flame wars too.

Someone here sent me to another AR site.Much more professional and blah blah

They just had better ways of calling each other idiots.
Seems everyone likes to be a internet tough guy these days.

Remember arguing on the interwebben is like running in the special olympics......(they'll just bubblegum it)

I'm here to learn and to help, not necessarily in that order, as both have equal measure for me. I've got flamed pretty badly just after I joined, by a gentleman who PM'd me and told me that as a furriner I was waaaay out of line to even think of being on this forum and should FO back where I came from, as it was well-known that people who live in England know nothing about guns, and even less about the USA.

He seems to have gone, but I'm still here, and grateful for the chance to pitch my $0.02 into the ring every now and then, but I realise - just like everybody here - that I'm only a guest in somebody elses' playground, and the rules are the rules.

So you won't read flaming messages from me, at least, not on the open forum, and I try to be as polite to others as they are to me. That does not mean that I'm just holding my hat here for anybody to p&ss in it, though. If I get it, I'm giving it right back. In spades. Treat others as you would wish to be treated.

tac
'Na sirs na seachain an cath.'

Let's ramp it up, boss

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDn3skt5BkMNCY6szrWvSDX6FljZxDshB__nRPXbmptMWyOTlWvg.jpg

Put out them smokes them things are filled with hydrogen!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top