JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Think about buying this 6.8 SPC set up...what value would you put on this as described?
6.8SPC Spikes Tactical upper/lower cerakoted in FDE. Daniel Defense lite rail in burnt bronze. 18" PSA 1/11 twist stainless barrel. NIB bolt carrier/bolt. Magpul PRS stock with Accupod, Ergo grip, Timney 3# trigger. Scope is Leopold VXIII 4.5x14x50 w/illuminated Boone and Crocket reticle. Thanks sorry cant get a pic formated to uploaded.

For paint or other types of finishes that was the previous owners choice not the current buyer.. So I never ad that value nor do I like to have to pay extra for that.

The rest if only slightly used still mark down 5-15%.
If item by item, then so be it but generally a package cost can be figured and adjusted as a whole.

However, a few big factors.. Was this purchased or assembled durring the hype or "panic"?
Did you overpay for it (or who ever the seller is) as a whole or by purchasing parts? Is the buyer trying to get back every cent, includiding shipping on each part
(some do and it shows in their price)

6.8 is pretty specific and most new buyers or 5.56 invested guys may shy away from the caliber alone given a possibly substantial price tag. Any mags included, or ammo?

Seeings how there a few extra parts and its not a simple plain rifle the price might be steep.
SS barrel, stock, trigger, scope.. All are brand names.
Ill ball park it and say somewhere in the $1300-1500 range.
Any more than that, there are other bigger better platforms in that price range.

Yeah was it a competition gun? Otherwise he may ave just changed out the BCG.I've changed them just to put the one I like in another gun before a sale.
I would agree with ZA and put it around the 1300 range.Unless you really want the 6.8. It is a great caliber.
A lot of guys over price these guns because they paid too much for parts or they put some special brand name part on it and claim the whole gun to be that.
Sounds like a regular frankengun to me.Nothing wrong with that but kinda takes a little value out of it.

Thanks gents...I know enough about AR's to get in real trouble but I do know what the stock, trigger and scope are worth...add up those three components and thats more than the asking price. This rifle is for sale in another state so I can not get my hands on it...but it looks new. Its one of those " If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is." And the seller is a stanger to me. If I could get all the questions answered and minimize the risk I might go for it. But I would probably still have to send the funds first...unless someone knows how to use a third party to protect the buyer? I'll keep you posted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top