JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm glad to see that US Outdoor is advertising here but I am also a little surprised. As far as I can tell they do not sell anything related to firearms so... Are the owners members of this site and/or simply in support of firearms ownership?

We actually picked them up through an affiliate system we're going to try out, so we're not dealing directly with them but they approve who they advertise with. We signed up for the affiliate then applied for ad programs various retailers are running, including US Outdoor, REI, GunBroker.com, and Bass Pro Shops. So far we've been accepted by US Outdoor store. With each affiliate we have a different payment schedule, but with US Outdoor we get 5% of each sale that people make after they click the link above. It's not too much, but every penny helps :D

Thanks for the replies. :)

That program sounds like a good thing to me Joey and I hope it works well for the site. Considering the fact that high quality outdoor gear can cost hundreds of dollars for a single item, 5% can add up quickly!:s0155:

Thanks Andy ;)

Same arrangement as US Outdoor, we get 5% of the total sale if someone orders through their website after clicking on our link.

P.S. I went ahead and merged both threads, then moved the final thread to the appropriate section ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top