JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the 23 you definitely feel a difference, especially after a few hundred rounds. They are louder, and flash is relative to ammo. Some ammo at night is bright, but I really have not noticed it, usually because at night I am also using a rather bright light in my support hand that minimizes the effect (also minimizes nite sight usefulness).

One thing that I strongly dislike about them is being in the PNW we're always getting wet or have high humidity. Porting lets water/contaminants into the barrel as well as the slide. My roomy's ported Glock was rusting just from her carrying it. All the rust resided around the ports.

One thing that I strongly dislike about them is being in the PNW we're always getting wet or have high humidity. Porting lets water/contaminants into the barrel as well as the slide. My roomy's ported Glock was rusting just from her carrying it. All the rust resided around the ports.

Not if she -

a. Keeps it down the front of her pants and

b. Shoots it sideways like the 'professionals in the movies do! :D

tac

I have shot many thousand rounds thru a Glock 22C. Having flames shoot out the top of my gun seemed important to me when I was younger. But having had the experience, I think the negatives out way the positives on the C models. Mine was very dirty. It looked like the inside of a well used Weber grill after about 200 rounds. It still kicks. Muzzle flip is reduced some, but not drastically. Not worth the extra crud cleanup for me. I don't think comp belongs on a defensive pistol. You could be injured and blinded by the port blast in CQC.

howaglockworks.gif

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads