JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the 23 you definitely feel a difference, especially after a few hundred rounds. They are louder, and flash is relative to ammo. Some ammo at night is bright, but I really have not noticed it, usually because at night I am also using a rather bright light in my support hand that minimizes the effect (also minimizes nite sight usefulness).

One thing that I strongly dislike about them is being in the PNW we're always getting wet or have high humidity. Porting lets water/contaminants into the barrel as well as the slide. My roomy's ported Glock was rusting just from her carrying it. All the rust resided around the ports.

One thing that I strongly dislike about them is being in the PNW we're always getting wet or have high humidity. Porting lets water/contaminants into the barrel as well as the slide. My roomy's ported Glock was rusting just from her carrying it. All the rust resided around the ports.

Not if she -

a. Keeps it down the front of her pants and

b. Shoots it sideways like the 'professionals in the movies do! :D

tac

I have shot many thousand rounds thru a Glock 22C. Having flames shoot out the top of my gun seemed important to me when I was younger. But having had the experience, I think the negatives out way the positives on the C models. Mine was very dirty. It looked like the inside of a well used Weber grill after about 200 rounds. It still kicks. Muzzle flip is reduced some, but not drastically. Not worth the extra crud cleanup for me. I don't think comp belongs on a defensive pistol. You could be injured and blinded by the port blast in CQC.

howaglockworks.gif

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top