JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not all breasts are created equal gentleman. Some are for fun, and some are like like chewing sawdust 😂. Only heathens grill chicken breast when the only correct choice is thighs.

Hey fella! You're starting to creep me now.
I need to bust out the barbie this weekend, you're making me hungry with all this talk about breasts and thighs.

IMG_20210627_110045034_HDR.jpg

Apparently there's a national chicken wing shortage.
I decided aweek and a half ago I wanted Wifey to make her Sriracha Chicken Wings on super Bowl Sunday. They're oven baked with Sriracha, soy, brown sugar, garlic, ginger sauce that thickens up all gooey and wonderful. I went to Winco the next day and got the wings and put 'em in the freezer because I'd heard the same thing. That's probably what made me think of them for game day. :s0155:

And kudos to you for proper firearm placement. Ejection port facing up in both photos.

Assuming right handedness.

P
Why up? I guess it would facilitate with a right handed grab, but what about if it had a safety, wouldn't you want the safety exposed to show a safe firearm?

@sobo I only saw one plate and two drinks. I didn't know you could get two fists in there!
Actually, I typically enjoy three drinks when I prepare a rather festive evening repast.
First is the apéritif, usually a Cinzano or Martini & Rossi red vermouth, a sherry, a Campari-based cocktail, or an Old Fashioned or Manhattan.
Next is the drink paired with the dinner (typically a wine, almost always a dry red, no matter what is the main course - I cotton to no rules).
And finally I'll have a digestif to settle my tummy after dessert, whilst I relax near my fireplace and cuddle with my faithful feline.
Usually it's a wee dram of single malt scotch whisky, a single barrel bourbon whiskey, a tawny port, or a liqueur like DiSaronno amaretto or Frangelico...

Sobo wear silk panties.

For my apterfit I chug a beer. Or three.

While I'm grubbing I have anothern and anothern.

For digestation I've found a shot and a beer to settle things some. It's better with another beer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top