JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NuyPZtTm.jpg KKIgvKom.jpg
My wife completely surprised me, never saw it coming, gives me a Bearcat Shopkeeper, how cool is that ?

Well I got my Marlin 1895GBL for myself a couple if months ago so I haven't felt the need to be asking for much. Been stock piling ammo for it since then...
However, found this miserable bottle of donkey snot (it'll do) and a fine cigar in my stocking, on top of my standard lump of coal.
They will both be tested for quality on NYE.
Cheers all.

tmp_26553-IMG_20161227_235627-512018993.jpg

Gift card from NW Armory which was promptly spent on P Mags (Yes,I finally caved in and got a Lego gun)

Gift card from Fisherman's which I haven't been able to spend yet,because even though it's "free" money,they are crazy expensive on everything and I just can't bring myself to do it.

A Romanian AK bayonet, from my boss!!!

A bottle of Jim Beam-I'm not as classy as you other guys!

A Work Sharp knife sharpening set,which I destroyed a cheap CRKT with on the first night (see bottle of Jim Beam above)

Slippers and flannels

A pair of Crocs (laugh all ya want-I did!) They are comfortable as Hell and great for walking out to the chicken coop!

Pretty good haul overall.

Santa's elves at Amazon were a bit late so yesterday they delivered a Soft Mallet for taking apart my guns and what my wife calls "a really big mouse pad" cleaning mat with an exploded Beretta pistol view.

Besides the obligatory slip on/slip off slippers, offensively colored pajama pants and cologne; the Mrs. gifted me with a nice new Dremel (she had burnt up the last one), a gun cabinet and various knick knacks.

She received plenty of glass artist tools and such but this was her real surprise:

M15-22%2005_zpsnoku4ztg.jpg

Her very own Evil Black Rifle, a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 with a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 optic mounted on a Team Warne mount. She was very surprised and wanted to head out to North Wolf Creek and we'll get there, eventually. I am a member at Beaver Creek Armory and can add her to the membership. I'd like her to take some courses there to become familiar with semi-auto handguns and take the basic firearm safety and orientation course. Then she can go to the range whenever the urge strikes her.

It was sort of funny what happened next. She gave me "that look" and said, "I know you. What gun did I get YOU for Christmas???"

So I showed her what she got me:

9afc2e88-aaf4-410f-8340-e84d3fbb43a1_zpstdfhprl4.jpg

:D

Santi brought me two Beretta 92fs 9mm 30 round assault clip magazines. According to some, once inserted and locked in place, these puppies will convert your pistol to a full automatic gun that shoots 500 rounds per second..... or was it 5000? anyway.... ya I'm glad slanti got me those assault clips.

I got two bullet buttons coming in the mail form Komiforia and that's gonna aid me with my fully auto conversion on my AR15s. And no worries, I already have an opinion letter from the ATF, so I am good to go.

Really though, I got two 30 round Beretta mags for my 92G compact. I have a total of four now, so I'll load on Sunday and shoot till Monday :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top