JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Snagged this idea from @Helocat last year as I thought it was fun and didn't see anything going around just yet

Santa can't always get it right. Did he get it right or are you going to have to just buy it yourself.
What did you get!!! Or going to get now?

Yes the Jew brought it back… 😝

Santa came a little early for me. Some 9mm and 38/357 projectiles that were on sale on or after black Friday started arrived this week. 1K Xtreme 38/357 plated, and 2K Berry's 147 grain plated 9mm to bolster the stash. Time to start loading...

Seems like a few new guns I am interested in lately haven't been available for some time, unless you want to pay up on GunBroker. Maybe next year.

As long as it all pans out, I greatly look forward to purchasing an AMT automag from a member here.

Finding one was always important to me seeings how my grandfather left me two magazines (no pistol as I think my uncle sold it). So Ive wanted one for a while just to complete what he left me. I really look forward to it.

Santa is Bringing me A shotgun action safe and a bedside handgun safe, both RFID for sleepy nights. I live in Oregon and would like to make a public statement hopefully admissible in court, I fully intend to comply with all Laws and regulations imposed on me. If I should somehow stray from one of the numerous new and existing laws, it is accidental!

I have grandchildren ages 2 and 4. my concern is more with them and less with the law. I will make my stands for liberty, but not at their expense! My two-year-old grandson is relentless in his exploration. I had to safety chain my inside garage door after he found my loading bench:s0116:

The lord and savior, or better known as our overlord, the ATF granted me with 2 approved suppressors.

Other than that, I went bonkers on a 8-40x50 Burris to go on a CZ 22lr, I even wrapped it so I have something to open tomorrow morning.

We have this gift stuff figured out make up a wish list on Amazon then let all the little Santas know how to find it. So far I haven't gotten any duplicates so the little Santas must be talking to each other.

Oh I didnt see this thread first when I posted in the guns, gear thread but I got myself some Benshot rocks glasses. Now Im trying to figure out whose bullets they use....

benshot-jpg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads