JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought myself a mawl, Santa bought me some bluetooth hearing protection. That I had been looking at online, that would work with my night vision helmet.
She said it showed up in the ads on her facebook. So my birthday is soon and I have been doing searches and walking around telling my phone, thermal scope, thermal scope, thermal scope, don't know if anybody is listening to me. But.....
tell her it's what I really want.

Last Edited:
The m1a,
IMG_20220103_115740.jpg IMG_20220103_115733.jpg IMG_20220103_115725.jpg IMG_20220103_115709.jpg IMG_20220103_115655.jpg IMG_20220103_115647.jpg

Not a national match, but a loaded.I will get pics of the two single action guns up later today.

My Son-in-Law bought me a rock tumbler for Christmas to tumble musket balls in. He said I was just wearing out my drill doing it my way.
897284-bdc809524e2a4d48696907fb3d1a76fc.jpg Here is a picture of my, "Red Neck Ball Tumbler." Made from a peanut butter jar and some scrap. Go ahead and laugh, but it works.

My Son-in-Law bought me a rock tumbler for Christmas to tumble musket balls in. He said I was just wearing out my drill doing it my way.
View attachment 1104143 Here is a picture of my, "Red Neck Ball Tumbler." Made from a peanut butter jar and some scrap. Go ahead and laugh, but it works.
Yeah, I'm laughing...

All the way to the store to get me a cheap drill and some peanutbutter!

:s0140:

Santa is Bringing me A shotgun action safe and a bedside handgun safe, both RFID for sleepy nights. I live in Oregon and would like to make a public statement hopefully admissible in court, I fully intend to comply with all Laws and regulations imposed on me. If I should somehow stray from one of the numerous new and existing laws, it is accidental!
"Now I lay me down to sleep
Beside the bed a gun I keep
If I should wake with you inside
A Coroner's van will be your last ride."
Unknown :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA