JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sold my MG so treated myself to a pair of new bolties.

First rifle a Savage 110 Tactical Desert in 6.5 CM w/ Arken 5-25 scope and rings.
1640395419708.png Love the accutrigger and accustock. Since this picture length has been set correctly and installed the tallest cheek piece to line my eyes up perfectly to the scope. A few mods to work on next weekend like replacing the factory rail with a 20 MOA STANAG compliant one by Warne, properly torqueing all optic related machine screws. Also replacing the front sling swivel with a pic rail for my bipod. If you look carefully is has two sling swivels on the hand guard so I can still use a sling. Lots of nicer rifles out there but this one will put the hole where I want it and let me include a fair amount of ammo, a new press, and precision dies into the budget.

Don't have a picture of rifle number two yet but it's a Savage 110 Timberland.in 280 Ackley Improved. Factory blueprinted action built in removable muzzle brake. OD cerakote finish and camo stock. Also have STANAG compliant Warne rail and rings. Accustock and accutrigger as well. It's going to fun setting this one up as well.

Here is a stock photo
6005f43bd887cb700cc5012f3e72ac32670c76995bda0.jpg

Oooh, a leaded crystal set! Fancy!
I broke one of the new glasses in tonight with a new [to me] cocktail called the French Quarter Smash. According to Benshot their projectiles are all copper monolilthics so... lead free "crystal sets". "fancy" if I must say so ;)

1224211830.jpg

lso replacing the front sling swivel with a pic rail for my bipod.
I dont mean to hijack the thread but is this something specific to the accushot stocks or is this something in general to all bolt action stocks? (Ive been wanting to add a pic rail to my old fashioned wood stock hunting rifle to mount bipods or other... )

Santa didn't let me down, but BATF sure did with their ridiculously slow "service". I expected to get my permission slip to pickup my new can as a Christmas present to myself. :mad:

I dont mean to hijack the thread but is this something specific to the accushot stocks or is this something in general to all bolt action stocks? (Ive been wanting to add a pic rail to my old fashioned wood stock hunting rifle to mount bipods or other... )
I bought a rail kit designed for bolt action stocks. Since I have a pic QR adapter on my Harris bipod it makes life easier to switch between rifles. I have the Atlas BT-15 which is 3.35" long and there is also the BT-17 that 4" long. The base is cupped to fit the curve of your stock. I also got the BT-5157 fastener kit because I'm lazy and didn't want to figure out the particulars and drive to Home Depot (likely a couple of times).

Here is a good video that shows you the install as well as tools and supplies which most of us already have. I'm going to mount mine a bit differently with the center of the rail where the sling swivel is located. That also allows me to go backwards if I want to later. I'm going to blue tape it and then mark and drill the front hole and then follow his method from that point on, I like how he accurately finds the center line.

We now return you to the on topic portion of this thread...

I got confused at the words 'jacked or kited' in the title of this thread.

Santa Jacked or Kited you out? What did you get or now getting yourself ?

~~~

I asked for a robe that I showed my husband online from a store here in this town. He bought two of them for me plus a book that I wanted! They are in a pretty blue color and they are so SOFT and warm just like a lightweight yet warm blanket on your bed. They washed up nicely too. I always wash something from a store first - clothing, bedding, china, etc.

He got me the Aretha Franklin movie, on sale, that I asked for but there is NOT that much music in it. I thought that there would be TONS of music in it. NON stop music! Oh well. It was okay but it was NOT something that GREAT that so many people spoke about.

Some of you know that I like most music but NO rap/gang music. I have eclectic tastes in many things including music. I adore most NOT all of Motown's music and Aretha's music.

My husband got a check from me to buy something for himself that my LOCAL gun dealer got in stock. Thank you, B.! I gave him a bunch of my 22lr/22wmr ammunition too.

Plus my husband got the last James Bond movie, on sale, that I was looking for him. He has the complete set of those movies. I have not seen it yet, I read a tiny bit about it and even if it is not that great as MOST current movies are lousy - he has the complete series now.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Too expensive for my list so I just picked this up to add to my duck hunting opportunities.
IMG_20211223_153729603~2.jpg

Not on my list either, but this was under the tree.
IMG_20211225_094632435.jpg

The lord and savior, or better known as our overlord, the ATF granted me with 2 approved suppressors.

Other than that, I went bonkers on a 8-40x50 Burris to go on a CZ 22lr, I even wrapped it so I have something to open tomorrow morning.
Mounted the scope. And the R9 on a IBTC 9mm SBR.

EAD58E1A-BF35-4550-9931-5E78AE59B219.jpeg B6F1FF28-8B42-4450-9A2E-3066455445DD.jpeg

LOL I love my Daughter but I did not need a Star Trek lunch box repop. Might be useful as a second First Aide box in the Willys. The wife got me a real nice 30' x 3" Tow strap and some soft tool storage boxes that my Jumper cables and the Tow strap fit in real nice (those were on the Amazon wish list) My son got me a Gift Card I came right home and since Amazon had a sale on a Torque Wrench I been wanting I already spent it. The Wife decided to up grade my choice of Colored Tee Shirts.

So I made out pretty good. The Set of 11" long nose pliers I got coming after I saw how nice the ones I got my son were are my self gift.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top