Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Education & Training' started by t.huynh, Aug 9, 2011.

1. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

2. abbadon

abbadon Member

Like any other day...

I pray God would grant me the strength to protect myself, my family, and those around me, and the fortitude to deal with the inevitable legal and media backlash.

3. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Draw and stand back-to-back with my wife, over the kid on the ground, with my kid holding onto my belt untill the police arrived. That situation is a clear, unarguable, definition of 'disparity of force'. I'd feel justified having my weapon out and at the ready. Would I have shot? Probably not, unless a number of them decided to get brave and charge.

4. sir-kind78

sir-kind78 Vancouver WA Member

I am usually armed or will arm myself with improvised weapons even if caught unprepared. Had this happened there would have been quite the body count before I fell.

Only way to lead is by example. One man fighting back will help to inspire the sheeple. I know for a fact there was more people there than idiots. Sorry you attack people like that no sympathy.

5. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

Mobs like that are brave until gunfire is heard and some of them start falling/spraying fluids on the rest.

6. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

Stay in the white neighborhoods?

7. Wood Worker

Wood Worker Linn County Oregon Active Member

I would, begin by not ever living in Wisconsin.
    I would then do everything to safely direct my wife and family away from the disturbance.
    If that failed, I would fight dirty, really dirty, and should I survive, then be sued by hundreds of bad mommas that all claimed their little boy was a good boy who always opened doors for women and helped old ladies across the walk, etc.

Oh yes and to end, see disturbance, and then avoid disturbance.

8. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

Wisconsin actually has some very pretty areas. For being an extension of the Midwest, the lakes and forested areas are very pleasant. Up toward Sheboygan and Oshkosh. There aren't as many people (which is why the areas are still nice.)

9. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

What I would post here about what I would, or wouldn't do could possibly be used against me in a court of law, so I'll refrain. Im sure you all understand.:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

jer fly, MA Duce, titsonritz and 5 others like this.
  10. salmonriverjohn

Place your wife, kid and that young kid between the two of us Darkminstrel. I'll take that.

11. oregonty

oregonty Salem, OR Active Member

Couldn't agree with Darkminstrel more. IMO it is clear 'disparity of force'. Every one of those people acting as a gang shares a responsibility in what happens to each other. If they tried to assault me I would not hesitate to put them down like the vermin that they are. I have absolutely no sympathy for this type of crap.

12. t.huynh

Confused.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

13. servingu

servingu Vancouver (not BC) WA (not DC) Member

:gun01::gun02::gun03::gun04::gun09::gun10::gun11::gun12::gun13::gun14::gun16::gun17::gun18::gun21:

14. pcoast

pcoast Clark County, Wa New Member

Drunk posting rules!

15. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Bear repellent - real Alaskan made, Kodiak grade. You know, the stuff in the quart size cylinder and pushing about 150 psi and will shoot like a fire hose. Hose em' down like wasps.

16. salmonriverjohn

And this stuff works! I watched an old timer let fire at an intersection when confronted by a couple of wanna be toughs. Writhing, screaming, gagging and gasping commenced. Shells of their former tough guy self's about six seconds after they got out of their car and walked up to his :bluelaugh:

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  17. salmonriverjohn

;)

18. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

I really don't think this will fair well for the African American community in this area or others as there will most definitely be retaliation.

I see some fish feeding going on.Make for some good ice fishing in Wisconsin

19. t.huynh

The news never said anything about african americans, apparently they were all "out of control teens" -__- :sarcasm:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  20. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

The original incident started off because the victim of the police shooting was black. Though it began as a racial thing it was taken up by pretty much anyone with chaos in mind. The mob is as the mob does. No one cares about the root cause as long as they get their time to create havoc and indulge in base behaviour.