JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like any other day...

I pray God would grant me the strength to protect myself, my family, and those around me, and the fortitude to deal with the inevitable legal and media backlash.

Draw and stand back-to-back with my wife, over the kid on the ground, with my kid holding onto my belt untill the police arrived. That situation is a clear, unarguable, definition of 'disparity of force'. I'd feel justified having my weapon out and at the ready. Would I have shot? Probably not, unless a number of them decided to get brave and charge.

I am usually armed or will arm myself with improvised weapons even if caught unprepared. Had this happened there would have been quite the body count before I fell.

Only way to lead is by example. One man fighting back will help to inspire the sheeple. I know for a fact there was more people there than idiots. Sorry you attack people like that no sympathy.

I would, begin by not ever living in Wisconsin.
I would then do everything to safely direct my wife and family away from the disturbance.
If that failed, I would fight dirty, really dirty, and should I survive, then be sued by hundreds of bad mommas that all claimed their little boy was a good boy who always opened doors for women and helped old ladies across the walk, etc.

Oh yes and to end, see disturbance, and then avoid disturbance.

Wisconsin actually has some very pretty areas. For being an extension of the Midwest, the lakes and forested areas are very pleasant. Up toward Sheboygan and Oshkosh. There aren't as many people (which is why the areas are still nice.)

Draw and stand back-to-back with my wife, over the kid on the ground, with my kid holding onto my belt untill the police arrived. That situation is a clear, unarguable, definition of 'disparity of force'. I'd feel justified having my weapon out and at the ready. Would I have shot? Probably not, unless a number of them decided to get brave and charge.

Place your wife, kid and that young kid between the two of us Darkminstrel. I'll take that.

Couldn't agree with Darkminstrel more. IMO it is clear 'disparity of force'. Every one of those people acting as a gang shares a responsibility in what happens to each other. If they tried to assault me I would not hesitate to put them down like the vermin that they are. I have absolutely no sympathy for this type of crap.

Bear repellent - real Alaskan made, Kodiak grade. You know, the stuff in the quart size cylinder and pushing about 150 psi and will shoot like a fire hose. Hose em' down like wasps.

And this stuff works! I watched an old timer let fire at an intersection when confronted by a couple of wanna be toughs. Writhing, screaming, gagging and gasping commenced. Shells of their former tough guy self's about six seconds after they got out of their car and walked up to his :s0112:

I really don't think this will fair well for the African American community in this area or others as there will most definitely be retaliation.

I see some fish feeding going on.Make for some good ice fishing in Wisconsin

I really don't think this will fair well for the African American community in this area or others as there will most definitely be retaliation.

I see some fish feeding going on.Make for some good ice fishing in Wisconsin

The news never said anything about african americans, apparently they were all "out of control teens" -__- :sarcasm:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

The original incident started off because the victim of the police shooting was black. Though it began as a racial thing it was taken up by pretty much anyone with chaos in mind. The mob is as the mob does. No one cares about the root cause as long as they get their time to create havoc and indulge in base behaviour.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top