JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the moment, no. The slowdown of new manufacturer import has kept .303 from being restocked IMO. I used to see fresh boxes of .303 and 8mm regularly at cabelas and sportsman's warehouse both. Privi ( PPU) in the blue box. Never owned anything in the Argentine loading.
For the last 2 years it's simply been luck of the draw, and the luck's been lean. Pawn shops are one of my favorite options for stuff like this.

PPU supposedly does "runs" of ammo production, hence why its here for a bit then not seen again for a year. As far as Milsurps, I agree with Knobgoblin, check the pawn stores for ammo and milsurps.

Also, use your more local web based forums to make connections that's really were your best bet is find the folks that are slowly winding down their collections. I've made some good contacts that way for sure. PM me if you want the other forums I use.

Back some years ago (actually, since I got here in 2005).

Big 5 used to be my favorite place to look for milsurp. I snagged my share of Mosin Nagants and after that was the Yugo Mausers (which I didn't buy mostly because of the 8mm cartridge).

But......
The gun shows and pawn shops were (and still are) to some degree....EXCITING places to shop for milsurp.

Aloha, Mark

As far as rifles go- Pintos in Renton and Sound Loan in Everett both have a pretty good selection. 2nd Amendment industries in Bellevue I believe also typically has a few as well-

As far as ammo goes, I have seen .303, 7.62x54r, 8mm mauser, 7.5 swiss at Pintos- heck I was even able to get some 6.5 Japanese there. Pintos' shtick is odd caliber ammo- I'd definitely go check them out. They carry milsurp ammo as well as new production stuff like privi. Also SGammo.com is great online place to buy milsurp ammo

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads