JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too late. The prices are allready nuts. Just wait untill the prices come back down. And if they don't then live without.
The people that wanted guns and mags have allready bought them. People wanting to buy now are just those that sudenly fear they are mising out on something.
They will be the ones that scratch there head when things settle down. And sell there AR-15 at a loss.
Now about mags. I allways like the ones with a date of MFG. on them. Like P-mags or many of the alum- AR-mags. If banned at least I can show they were made befor the ban. Hey it might help. It cant hurt.

classicfirearms is basically sold out of everything. Atlanticfirearms site isn't even responding. I think this frenzy will last longer than the 2010 feeding frenzy.

One good thing... sends a message to the politicians.. Americans are arming themselves.

I have to wonder how the present state of the economy will play into this. I'm seeing a lot of people who can't afford to either stock up or overpay for things. A lot of homes and jobs were lost between the last panic buy and now. There may be an initial rush, but it could taper off.

If you are just starting to but these things now, you're months too late. Never wait until something happens to buy. Just saying. Good luck if you are looking for >10 round magazines, AR parts, or anything else that is being price jacked right now. Some people may balk at calling it price gouging, but 40$ for a magazine I paid $13 for last week is price gouging to me. Its not as if 98% of the magazines suddenly vanished and there is an actual shortage. It that people bought them all and then immediately put them on gun broker for insane prices (My apologies to those of you who bought them for your personal use). The shortage is imaginary. It an artificial shortage that is causing the prices to spike.

Well there are surely new 'incidents' on the horizon coming soon to convince the sheeple hold outs that registrations/bans/etc are 100% that way to go. So you can buy and sell now, privately, and get your affairs in order or pay much more six months from now + probably a $200 ATF stamp on all AR-type weapons, any semis over 10 rounds.

My guess is private sales will be illegal a year from now as will the sale of any high cap mags. All crap of course, will never save lives or stop patsies from doing their thing. Baby steps toward eventual confiscation so I'll enjoy my trips to the range while I can. Just about the only hobby I enjoy anymore. Oh well, no one said Empire collapse was going to go smooth.

Ammunition.

There's 200 million firearms in circulation... hard to get them out of the hands of those owning them. Ammunition however is another thing as it's consumed. I have my grandfathers pistol and it will go through time as it always has, being passed down for generations to come.... a paper weight without the ammunition to go with it.

Think about it.

IMHO...California's firearm laws will become the model for the nation.

+1 as will 'no CHLs' eventually. All invalidated and if you continue to carry you are a dangerous felon worthy of a striped suit.

All it is going to take are one or two more horrific incidents. We have not seen the last, not by a long shot. If the killing of all those little children won't stir up the emotions of the sheep to where they all say 'enough is enough', another patsy or two will be deployed to get the job done.

The empire is economically and morally collapsing and you can't have millions of angry people running around armed looking for payback. Will we go the route of the Russian people under Stalin, Chinese under Mao, Germans under Hitler. Gun control works, for a tyrannical state.

Enjoy everyday folks, good times while they last.

cheaperthandirt has been sitting on all their firearms since friday.. probably so they can gouge the crap out of them.

I stopped by a small gun shop yesterday for amusement purposes.. people were buying whatever they could afford.. $200 break action shotguns, mosins.. pretty pathetic really.

Any and everything you need or have in your long term plan that your budget can afford.

Going forward, imho, we can expect greater control in general, higher taxes, less availability do to curbs on mail order limitations, etc.

This is the moment the gun grabbers have been waiting for, they're literally salivating over the chance to get control over the people's ability to arm themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top