JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Bear slugs and rubber shells thread??? I GET that the OP was supposedly 11 and so underage to participate (first I had heard of the rule, btw) But I and several others spent some time composing answers in good faith to his inquiries.. Whether he was FBI, CIA, or just a kid, the questions were cogent and articulate and the RESPONSES were thought out and deserve to be LEFT AS POSTED. Somehow it seems to me that those who responded deserve the respect of having their postings left UP and VIEWABLE, even if the threads themselves are closed. I am seriously disappointed in the moderation of this forum. I will probably monitor the board from time to time for the useful and interesting information to be gleaned here, but will cease participating. Sad, I was really liking this place. :rolleyes:

Bye Bye for Now, maybe some other time- DunRanull

Last Edited:
TBH, for me there was a scintilla of doubt as to the veracity of the poster you mentioned. A number of elements of his posts had a ring of fantasy about them, if I am brutally honest.

Add to that, I'm not overly happy to share this forum with a person, however old or young they claim to be, who shoots protected wildlife with such gay abandon.

My opinion remain my own, of course, and you are free to ignore me henceforward.

tac

"get her done" sounds like a breeding campaign, but that's just me.. and in this time of ultra-sensitivity towards snowflakes of any kind, cutting this hamhanded brute from the flock is wholly justifiable in my opinion.

not really.
and I had no idea that kids couldn't be here either.. if that's the case

Bear slugs and rubber shells thread??? I GET that the OP was supposedly 11 and so underage to participate (first I had heard of the rule, btw) But I and several others spent some time composing answers in good faith to his inquiries.. Whether he was FBI, CIA, or just a kid, the questions were cogent and articulate and the RESPONSES were thought out and deserve to be LEFT AS POSTED. Somehow it seems to me that those who responded deserve the respect of having their postings left UP and VIEWABLE, even if the threads themselves are closed. I am seriously disappointed in the moderation of this forum. I will probably monitor the board from time to time for the useful and interesting information to be gleaned here, but will cease participating. Sad, I was really liking this place. :rolleyes:

Bye Bye for Now, maybe some other time- DunRanull

Rules are rules for a reason, on this forum they work fine for me. Giving firearms advice to a minor is risky business with potential legal liabilities to say the very least.

DunRanull, if the questions posed were of great value then repost as a non-minor so we can all benefit rather than pickup and leave.

The TOS (Terms Of Service) were not followed by the OP. Therefore the whole thread becomes a risk to NWFA.

Thread Closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews