JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One day I was finishing up some reloading and thought what next? My eyes happened to fall on a certain item that was doing nothing and here is the result! :)

5426C1F7-A159-4D01-B9B1-22D44B6E3E66.jpeg

Now i think i will take it with me shooting and when someone runs out of ammo i will just point to it and say "A bargain at .25 each! :D
Let's see what you have done!

We did a "Mike Fink" shoot at the gun club one year...
Set up a soup can on a mannequin's "head" ...
And you get one shot at 75 yards ...off hand , no support....
The object being to hit the soup can ( filled with water ) , but not the "head".

Let me tell you a .490 -.530 round ball will make a mess of a mannequin's head if ya miss...:eek::D

Mike Fink and his buddy William Carpenter would take turns shooting tin cups of whiskey off of each others head , 75 yards being the accepted distance... ( Seems like a waste of whiskey to me...:D )
Supposedly Fink and Carpenter got into it over a girl and at their the next shoot , Fink "missed" the cup and killed Carpenter....:eek:
Andy

The object being to hit the soup can ( filled with water ) , but not the "head".

Let me tell you a .490 -.530 round ball will make a mess of a mannequin's head if ya miss...:eek::D

Mike Fink and his buddy William Carpenter would take turns shooting tin cups of whiskey off of each others head , 75 yards being the accepted distance... ( Seems like a waste of whiskey to me...:D )
Supposedly Fink and Carpenter got into it over a girl and at their the next shoot , Fink "missed" the cup and killed Carpenter....:eek:
Andy

Sounds like fun. All except the ending of course!:confused:

Andy

So did Fink lose ? :confused:

I put a full-size 2x scope on a 4-inch .357 mag revolver.

I shot a Charter Arms .44 Special Bulldog with ordinary factory .44 Special ammo, assuming that the hammer and various other parts would stay attached to the gun and not fall out on the ground. I was wrong.

Last Edited:
I put a full-size 2x scope on a 4-inch .357 mag revolver.

I shot a Charter Arms .44 Special Bulldog with ordinary factory .44 Special ammo, assuming that the hammer and various other parts would stay attached to the gun and not fall out on the ground. I was wrong.

And it was a Charter Arms? Huh, who'd a thunk it?? :D

i know a guy that does this with spent casings :D:
equinox piston i replaced. 22lr is the tooth.
29CBC12B-BC31-42ED-AF4B-2271905C7279.jpeg
chevy equinox piston i replaced. he carved it and put a 5.56 casing in it
FD7D334D-5AB1-4331-8E24-8FB009F35F8B.jpeg
F2784542-D779-4620-A5A9-78346507E7F3.jpeg
cummins n14 piston with 50BMG:
3882D960-389D-463F-A7A7-523C81FF5765.jpeg

if you guy are interested convo me and i can put you in contact with the guy.

@kod38

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR