JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not really silly but I collect casing even for firearms I don't have. Just fill up coffee cans with them when I do BLM clean ups. ( cause I lost all my guns in a BA )

Last Edited:
Several years ago I shot out the screen of my 3 month old 50" flatscreen TV with an airsoft G17 I routinely practice with. The slide locked back as it should on an "empty" mag, and being the badass that I am :rolleyes: I hit the slide release and drew down on Ross from Friends. Apparently there was still one left that wasn't quite seated right. $400 and a trip to Best Buy solved the problem.

And anyone who starts to lecture me on my airsoft ND can eat it.

Several years ago I shot out the screen of my 3 month old 50" flatscreen TV with an airsoft G17 I routinely practice with. The slide locked back as it should on an "empty" mag, and being the badass that I am :rolleyes: I hit the slide release and drew down on Ross from Friends. Apparently there was still one left that wasn't quite seated right. $400 and a trip to Best Buy solved the problem.

Okay, "Elvis"... :D

never really did like that ross guy anyway

When I was just starting out at reloading I managed to make exquisite Jetson bullets.

20171019_125450.jpg

I don't know if this counts as silly, but I just got home from a disastrous trip. I drove from Eugene to Portland to meet with a member of this forum who wanted to buy one of my rifles from me.. He drove all the way from Tacoma, and was an hour late due to some accident on I5. When he finally got there, and I tried to show it to him, I realized that........I FORGOT IT AT HOME!!! :mad:. I'm so glad he saw the humor in the situation, because I sure didn't. We are going to try again this weekend, and I told him I would knock $100 off the price because of this unfortunate incident. I think I'm getting old, cause this isn't the first time this has happened.:confused:

I don't know if this counts as silly, but I just got home from a disastrous trip. I drove from Eugene to Portland to meet with a member of this forum who wanted to buy one of my rifles from me.. He drove all the way from Tacoma, and was an hour late due to some accident on I5. When he finally got there, and I tried to show it to him, I realized that........I FORGOT IT AT HOME!!! :mad:. I'm so glad he saw the humor in the situation, because I sure didn't. We are going to try again this weekend, and I told him I would knock $100 off the price because of this unfortunate incident. I think I'm getting old, cause this isn't the first time this has happened.:confused:
Pft, age is all in your mind. My memory is still perfect. Why, I can't remember the last time I forgot something! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top