JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP:

Took me a while to reply to this. My little baby girl reacted pretty much the same way. I'd forgotten about that.

She died July 5 2020. She was 22. Thank you for bringing back a good memory.

I know how that little girl felt.
My mom hated dogs so I never got to have a puppy.
I really wanted a puppy.
Then 6 years of military.......they had no puppies.
8 years of college..........still no puppies.
The beginning of our 2nd year of living in our first home my wife showed up one day
with a puppy for me. That little girl might as well have been me.
50 years later.......our little rat terrier is busy chasing his tail in the other room.
Life is good.
Sitting on my porch cup of coffee one of the dogs in my lap looking out over a nice sunny day it does not get any better than this๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I see your kitten video and raise you this...

OMG. If a grown person doesn't get a belly laugh out of that, I'd have to question if they were from this earth.
Laughing: The universal language. Everyone, from any country, understands it.

That is one lucky kid that Dad can do that with them. You can bet they grow up and learn to fly too!
Yes, they have a YouTube channel, and she seems to be flying all the time. I predict she will solo as soon as she's legally able and probably get her ticket right after.

Also, I was 13 when I did my first aerobatic ride. Puked out my breakfast all over myself on final.

idk how old i was when my dad took me to a field somewhere around the sound where we went flying in a glider. i was a little upset it was a surprise otherwise i probably would have used the rest room before, it was great fun. shame it all had to end on account of having to wee after about 45 mins. but very fond memories ill never forget.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top