JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Salt Lake Tribune (SLT) Editorial Board published their opinion on 15JAN22 that included the following statement: "Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor's next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere."

In other words, SLT is of the opinion that people choosing not to get the Covid vaccination should be placed under house arrest. And this from a state that voted 58.1% for Trump in 2020 compared to just 37.6% for Biden. Me thinks SLT is a bit disconnected from their subscribers.

More importantly, much more importantly, it is an outrage against the ideals of Freedom inherent to the United States of America that any citizen could be placed under house arrest for not getting a vaccination. To even suggest that possibility is, in a word, communism, and extreme communism at that. The Salt Lake Tribune now holds a unique infamy for being the most un-American newspaper in the United States. Rather unbelievably, they have proven themselves to be even more un-American than the New York Times and Washington Post.

1642456085524.jpeg

...and you suck at it, so ESAD.

I have read and heard that SLC and some parts of UTAH are getting more LEFT wing for lack of a better word and not getting political.

A lot of places got built up and are super expensive in some 'retirement' and resort areas.

One of the business people that I know well had a brother who lived there. He moved away from that area, moved to AZ and may still have 2 homes. One in AZ and one in MT.

One of my late husband's Nam and around the world Veteran buddies is still living but he lives OUTSIDE of SLC and hunts in another section close to his home. He is very conservative and a nice man.

I read some of the Utah newspapers online about a certain case related to guns and I was shocked when it came to some anti gun sentiment - people who took time to write letters to the papers.

I would not be shocked if this state turns PURPLE with bits of red here and there even though there is influence from some churches.

I do believe that many political and religious leaders in UTAH promoted the 'shots' some time back in that state too. I thought that they kind of took a STAND in their own way. I may be WRONG THERE when it comes to my memory and following so much news.

Cate

The Salt Lake Tribune (SLT) Editorial Board published their opinion on 15JAN22 that included the following statement: "Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor's next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere."

In other words, SLT is of the opinion that people choosing not to get the Covid vaccination should be placed under house arrest. And this from a state that voted 58.1% for Trump in 2020 compared to just 37.6% for Biden. Me thinks SLT is a bit disconnected from their subscribers.

More importantly, much more importantly, it is an outrage against the ideals of Freedom inherent to the United States of America that any citizen could be placed under house arrest for not getting a vaccination. To even suggest that possibility is, in a word, communism, and extreme communism at that. The Salt Lake Tribune now holds a unique infamy for being the most un-American newspaper in the United States. Rather unbelievably, they have proven themselves to be even more un-American than the New York Times and Washington Post.
Crazy SLT newspaper!

Cate

This is what Mass Psychosis looks like. You get HUGE numbers of people who support shocking things because they are no longer able to processes any facts and will do amazing things in mass. Really scary to see it happening over again just like it did leading up to WWII

This is what Mass Psychosis looks like. You get HUGE numbers of people who support shocking things because they are no longer able to processes any facts and will do amazing things in mass. Really scary to see it happening over again just like it did leading up to WWII
Spot on!

Thank you.

Cate

There are some folks here that support exactly what the SLT suggested.
It is terrifying and disappointing all at once.

The funny thing is they denounce totalitarianism and all kinds of other things while not not identifying that their particular stance on this issue is exactly what they purportedly dont care for.

We have some dark days ahead of us as a country.

Spot on!

Thank you.

Cate
Thanks but I can't take credit for this. I heard some Professor explaining it and it was a major eye opener. I well remember when in school and we would learn about what was done in WWII. I often asked how the hell did they get entire countries of people to do this? Teachers never had an answer and would brush past the question because they had no answer. Now I am seeing it happen right here in front of me and it is clear as day how they did it then. Its working again now even in the age of information at your fingertips. Its like the old joke about the cheater caught in the act by their spouse saying "who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes". Now we see people literally deny what they are seeing and like they are in a cult you can NOT reach them. They become like zombies.

What they do not bring up is that some people with specific MEDICAL CONDITIONS should not get the shots. PATIENTS have been told this and have had more than ONE opinion too!

And that is a fact that so many people continue to ignore.

Plus other things that have been deleted or scrubbed off of the news medical wise.

SERIOUS side effects and other things which I will NOT go into now. But I know people who have had them - old friends and my older sister in FL.

Cate

What I find most disingenuous is that, for the most part, the people who scream "my body my choice" in favor of abortion are the same ones who want to impose house arrest on people who are likewise making personal vaccination choices about their bodies. Hypocrites.

Thanks but I can't take credit for this. I head some Professor explaining it and it was a major eye opener. I well remember when in school and we would learn about what was done in WWII. I often asked how the hell did they get entire countries of people to do this? Teachers never had an answer and would brush past the question because they had no answer. Now I am seeing it happen right here in front of me and it is clear as day how they did it then. Its working again now even in the age of information at your fingertips. Its like the old joke about the cheater caught in the act by their spouse saying "who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes". Now we see people literally deny what they are seeing and like they are in a cult you can NOT reach them. They become like zombies.
I understand completely. No problem.

These issues are in the news now and they are using the same terms - mass this and that. There was another article about this again online too.

MASS INDOCTRINATION - propaganda - hypnotized are just a few of the words that I use.

COVID CULT is just as bad as the Q and QAnon cult followers only NOW they want to LOCK US UP or take away our means of living - ooppsss - they already DID DO THAT to many people! They want to ruin any person who does not AGREE WITH THEM in all ways.

Throw in the other crapola in the news!

Extremists - domestic terrorists ONLY EXIST to THEM when it does not BOTHER THEM or if it is on the OTHER SIDE of their medical/political spectrum.

ALL a SANE and normal person has to do other than just learning about these things in school which sometimes gets TAUGHT and sometimes gets ignored is this:

FIND SOME OLDER PEOPLE if they are still living or have family where their older relatives/friends DIED or were murdered in many war torn countries.

You will find out that those people, family friends AND direct relatives through marriage, will TELL YOU exactly what happened to them in those countries.

HISTORY - real history and not just from one person's OPINION and EXPERIENCE LIVING THROUGH THAT STUFF will open your eyes as you know. You will find ANSWERS to many questions too.

From WW1, WW2 and many other wars and 'conflicts'.

If you grew up hearing these VALID and important discussions around the dinner table or through your loved ones work or home life... it will OPEN YOUR EYES.

Plus you learn a lot from FRIENDS of your family members and their own parents and many other relatives.

Been there - done that.

Cate

What I find most disingenuous is that, for the most part, the people who scream "my body my choice" in favor of abortion are the same ones who want to impose house arrest on people who are likewise making personal vaccination choices about their bodies. Hypocrites.
This is true too.

And I have said this before too.

Cate

YEP, especially when you ask them, " do you believe the shots work to protect you?" Everyone I have ever asked that still swears the shot works. So then when you ask them why they do not believe the shots they got will protect them from those who did not get them they go ballistic with anger. The shots have become a cult to them. Everyone needs to get as many as they are told or they are the enemy. Mass Psychosis on the scale of cults that get people to all die together because they are told to. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top