JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PPK is flawless as long as you load the bullets to an OAL short enough to not bind up in the magazine. That's comfortably around 0.936".
I tried several different brands of ammo - I am certain that some are outstanding my two were not.
380 ammo, like 7mm/08, is ridiculously priced, so I may have shot one box, but everything else has been reloads using 95gr & 105gr RN bullets. Both my Sig P230 and PPK/s seemed to shoot better with slower powder like Unique vs 231 or Titegroup.

Back in the day it was a .22 zip gun made from a section of car antenna, 2 pieces of 2x2, small door bolt, a roll of electrical tape and about 4 or 5 rubber bands. Sometimes I had to re cock it 2 or 3 times before it fired...

Last Edited:
Back in the day it was a .22 zip gun made from a section of car antenna, 2 pieces of 2x2, small door bolt, a roll of electrical tape and about 4 or 5 rubber bands. Sometimes I had to re cock it 2 or 3 times before it fired...
I had one of those too... funny how it FTF every second or third shot... I only used .22 shorts for fear of blowing the whole thing up in my hand.

It's almost like nobody here ever owned a Jennings .22.

Edit" My bad - https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...-post-from-the-other-day.435240/#post-3461741
th-419200938.jpg

Last Edited:
Jennings semi-auto 9mm, total piece of crap. I sold it to a guy I worked with telling him straight up that it was a total pile-o-crap. he wanted his money back, he got to pound sand! lol

Keltec PF9. When the slide stop pin sheared I sent it in and they replaced it for free. When it happened on the second one, I again sent it in and they replaced it. I realized it was a bad batch of parts or a badly engineered gun and got rid of them.

SIG GSR 1911. The sear spring bent and would not return to place causing the gun not to fire. So much for the most accurate .45 I had ever fired.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top