JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody check these out? Supposedly "most versatile, comfortable holsters on market" according to guy in video. You can carry in your pjs and no belt required.

FusionPac IWB Concealed Carry Holster (particular listing is for SR9 but holster is for other models)

Ruger SR9 SR40 IWB CCW Hybrid Crossbreed Supertuck able concealed carry holster | eBay

I have never heard of that company but N82 tactical holsters have been getting rave reviews, they look extremely comfy.

I carry my S&W 4506 in an Uncle Mike's Super Belt Slide holster that I converted to an IWB holster by adding a pair of belt-loops to the "wings" of the holster, and removed all of the thumb-strap "junk". It works PERFECTLY, and I can carry this large, heavy pistol all-day with no problem, covered by just a t-shirt. I also use a good, THICK leather gun-belt.

GOOD INFO! I am looking to get a nice IWB holster and belt but been leaning towards shoulder holster for the time being especially with winter coming up

Check out Holsters | Gun Holsters for Glock, Beretta, & Ruger | SERPA Holsters - BLACKHAWK! I have there Serpa Concealment holster with a shoulder holster plat form for it...Its awesome and comfortable when I carry my Glock 22 plus the holster can go on your belt. The holster uses three screws to attach to a belt rig, owb paddle which it comes with and then I bought the shoulder holster harness. I would recommend this to any one. Cost about $80.00 to $100.00 for everything

Very nice "Buckshot"! I think thats prob the best bet the more I think about it the less I like the idea of changing out my wardrobe for a IWB holster. When a paddle on the hip is concealable with a long shirt (or coat during winter) plus I like the flexibility of the shoulder rig. Plus wearing a paddle if someone sees your carrying who cares? The only reason someone should care if you are carrying is if you start to act all sketch when they make you, otherwise its really none of there business. A criminal is highly unlikely to blatantly carry on there hip let alone in any holster for that matter.

"Buckshot"- Did they have a deal on the set? From what i saw the set up will run $120 than add shipping. Do they go on sale or..? Either way a smokin deal on the "right" set up.

I'm an odd duck (pun intended), and I carry, pocketed, as my primary, a Phoenix HP22A and, as a backup, a Cobra 9mm 2shot derringer.

I'm less concerned with protecting myself from attack as I am with my defense causing collateral damage from over-penetration.

Hollow points tend to help prevent that, but aren't any gurranty, and I wont risk others' lives on "should" or "percentages", no matter how high.

So, for me, concealed carry us as simple as it gets - a 22 in the front pocket and 9mm derringer in the fifth. I only wear Levis 505s which fit them perfectly and even though most would likely consider me undergunned, I'm very confident in my ability to aptly defend myself and others, while doing so as safely as possible.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top