JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll admit, I really enjoy watching quality shows when I have the time. My problem is there's now so many great television shows that it's hard to keep up. Here's my list, in order. What are your favorites?

The Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire
Burn Notice
True Blood
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
Weeds
The Office

Of current production 'new' shows ....

Big Bang Theory
Through The Wormhole
Ancient Aliens
Rules of Engagement
Person of Interest
Dallas
I survived ...
Breaking Bad
Two Broke Girls
Falling Skies
Eagleheart
Mecum Auto Auctions
Pawn Stars
Storage Wars

Now I know my life would be better if I just took a baseball bat to the boob tube all together + my IQ would go up. However, I am trying to lose weight and without a TV and some distraction in front of me on the treadmill I wouldn't last ten minutes.

The only thing we 'rush' to the TV for right now is MasterChef although I enjoy streaming several shows from history.com like Top Shot, Pawn Stars and American Restoration. This fall I'll be looking for Person of Interest, Blue Bloods and Criminal Minds. Oh I like Shark Tank too.

Top Gear UK
The Newsroom
Falling Skys
Boardwalk Empire
Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Weeds
Plus anything really about WWII on history, H2, or military channel

I don't know if it's a generation thing or that I am totally alienated from pop TV culture (maybe both), but with the exception of topshot, I haven't seen or even heard of any of these shows.

( or maybe it's because the cables going into the back of my tv were cut when my wife was watching some show called "the view" )

Of all-time? 24 followed closely by The Wire and Arrested Development

Right now?

Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
True Blood
Walking Dead
Justified
Modern Family
Archer
Dexter
Community
Psych

I don't know if it's a generation thing or that I am totally alienated from pop TV culture (maybe both), but with the exception of topshot, I haven't seen or even heard of any of these shows.

Good for you, and I don't mean that as being condescending, I mean it as a compliment.

I completely forgot about Justified, which is just below The Walking Dead on my list.

I need to catch up with Breaking Bad, and I've been trying to get Jenny to watch Game of Thrones with me.

+1 for:
-Antiques Roadshow
-Boardwalk Empire
-Dexter
-Falling Skies
-Justified
-Pawn Stars
-Sons of Anarchy
-The Walking Dead

Also currently like:
-History Detectives
-Longmire