JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If we're counting Showtime series, it's The Wire.

Then the standard rotation of things about weapons, motorcycles, zombies, crabs and alligators. And, of course, buying/selling/collecting/trading/fixing/bidding on used junk.

It's been interesting to me over the years (okay decades) seeing more than a few kids get hooked, at least for a week or two, on the Andy Griffith Show when they stumble over it somewhere north of Channel 12,647. Well written and perfectly cast (at least for the first few years), it passes the test of time while the latest "O.M.G., I know right?" sitcom prattle that passes for substantial converstaion these days comes and goes, thank God. "I'm just sayin'!"

BTW, Griffith was cast as the funny guy with Knotts as his straight man when they first went to make the show. Very cool the way it played out instead. I think it still resonates after half a century because we all have a bit of both characters inside.

In Order..

Breaking Bad
Dexter
Suits
Person of Interest
Walking Dead
Falling Skies
Longmire

And I only watch commercial free versions of these..my TV might as well be broken..no more than it's ever turned on..

In order:

Fringe
Walking Dead
Big Bang Theory
Nat Geo Channel
Discovery Channel

All in all, that is what I record on the DVR. I seldom watch them while they air unless if it is the Nat Geo or Discovery channels.

Wish I could just pay for 5 channels.

Current shows in no particular order:

Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Dexter, House, Entourage

Past shows in no particular order:

Babylon 5, Stargate: Atlantis, The Wire, From the Earth to the Moon(HBO Miniseries), Seinfeld, 24, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews