JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M134 Minigun is my preference. :) Too bad I will never own one. :(

m134-a2-01.jpg

You can't beat a High quality M1a ,sorry Springfield owners but since Springfield ran out of GI parts they use made in Taiwan crap parts so the Springfield M1A went from a really nice gun [I used to own 3 and they were reliable and match like quality to range toys]. Over the years I have shot them all . Pick what turns you on.

I absolutely love the M14 and have a nice M1A with SAK barrel and all the other parts being GI, great gun, very accurate and rock - solid reliable. It lives in a beautiful dark walnut stock (as God intended). It is an old dsesign and although wonderful as - is, does not lend itself well to wearing a scope or suppressor (and is not all that ergonomic with those accessories). Have been thinking about adding a Sage EBR stock, but the rifle still isn't a joy to shoot suppressed (bolt on top = gas in face). So now wondering if a 7.62 AR might be the ticket? Love the M1A and don't think it would be sold to fund a 7.62 AR, but there is a little FAL in the safe that could go down the road. Then again, ammo isn't 12¢ a round anymore, so there isn't a lot of 7.62 gas - gun shooting going on anymore... not like we used to be able to anyway. Still that LMT 308 seems like a cool little stick.

Accuracy wise and taking account rifles I have actually Fired the M14 and then my Super Vepr.
taking recoil into consideration its almost a wash except the steel butt plate on the M14 really sucks!

Kinda like the "Glock vs. 1911" threads, I gotta make some waves.
My personal favorite .308 is actually a 30-06! It shoots a .308 bullet, so I can't be too far off.
Custom blasted finish. Hogue stock. Timney trigger. Now it sports a VX-R Leupold 3-9x40. Shoots like a dream. Not only is it my favorite ".308", it's my favorite rifle and is in a tie for my favorite gun.

Ruger 77 MKII.

ok. Blast away!:s0045:

guns094_zps7a521c96.jpg

I absolutely love the M14 and have a nice M1A with SAK barrel and all the other parts being GI, great gun, very accurate and rock - solid reliable. It lives in a beautiful dark walnut stock (as God intended). It is an old dsesign and although wonderful as - is, does not lend itself well to wearing a scope or suppressor (and is not all that ergonomic with those accessories). Have been thinking about adding a Sage EBR stock, but the rifle still isn't a joy to shoot suppressed (bolt on top = gas in face). So now wondering if a 7.62 AR might be the ticket? Love the M1A and don't think it would be sold to fund a 7.62 AR, but there is a little FAL in the safe that could go down the road. Then again, ammo isn't 12¢ a round anymore, so there isn't a lot of 7.62 gas - gun shooting going on anymore... not like we used to be able to anyway. Still that LMT 308 seems like a cool little stick.
I used to have an M1a with a SAK barrel and TRW parts the trigger was as fine as could be and the accuracy with the SAK barrel equaled match grade barrels. It is the only rifle I have regretted selling. I really like pistol shooting better.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top