JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M134 Minigun is my preference. :) Too bad I will never own one. :(

m134-a2-01.jpg

You can't beat a High quality M1a ,sorry Springfield owners but since Springfield ran out of GI parts they use made in Taiwan crap parts so the Springfield M1A went from a really nice gun [I used to own 3 and they were reliable and match like quality to range toys]. Over the years I have shot them all . Pick what turns you on.

I absolutely love the M14 and have a nice M1A with SAK barrel and all the other parts being GI, great gun, very accurate and rock - solid reliable. It lives in a beautiful dark walnut stock (as God intended). It is an old dsesign and although wonderful as - is, does not lend itself well to wearing a scope or suppressor (and is not all that ergonomic with those accessories). Have been thinking about adding a Sage EBR stock, but the rifle still isn't a joy to shoot suppressed (bolt on top = gas in face). So now wondering if a 7.62 AR might be the ticket? Love the M1A and don't think it would be sold to fund a 7.62 AR, but there is a little FAL in the safe that could go down the road. Then again, ammo isn't 12¢ a round anymore, so there isn't a lot of 7.62 gas - gun shooting going on anymore... not like we used to be able to anyway. Still that LMT 308 seems like a cool little stick.

Accuracy wise and taking account rifles I have actually Fired the M14 and then my Super Vepr.
taking recoil into consideration its almost a wash except the steel butt plate on the M14 really sucks!

Kinda like the "Glock vs. 1911" threads, I gotta make some waves.
My personal favorite .308 is actually a 30-06! It shoots a .308 bullet, so I can't be too far off.
Custom blasted finish. Hogue stock. Timney trigger. Now it sports a VX-R Leupold 3-9x40. Shoots like a dream. Not only is it my favorite ".308", it's my favorite rifle and is in a tie for my favorite gun.

Ruger 77 MKII.

ok. Blast away!:s0045:

guns094_zps7a521c96.jpg

I absolutely love the M14 and have a nice M1A with SAK barrel and all the other parts being GI, great gun, very accurate and rock - solid reliable. It lives in a beautiful dark walnut stock (as God intended). It is an old dsesign and although wonderful as - is, does not lend itself well to wearing a scope or suppressor (and is not all that ergonomic with those accessories). Have been thinking about adding a Sage EBR stock, but the rifle still isn't a joy to shoot suppressed (bolt on top = gas in face). So now wondering if a 7.62 AR might be the ticket? Love the M1A and don't think it would be sold to fund a 7.62 AR, but there is a little FAL in the safe that could go down the road. Then again, ammo isn't 12¢ a round anymore, so there isn't a lot of 7.62 gas - gun shooting going on anymore... not like we used to be able to anyway. Still that LMT 308 seems like a cool little stick.
I used to have an M1a with a SAK barrel and TRW parts the trigger was as fine as could be and the accuracy with the SAK barrel equaled match grade barrels. It is the only rifle I have regretted selling. I really like pistol shooting better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top