JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is your 300 Blackout of choice?

Mine has to be the Sig Rattler with a 220grn Subsonic custom load and a Romeo 5 sight. This rig with the Griffin Recce 7 Suppressor is just the total package for me. Actually thinking of getting another one, but the Canebrake.

Since all the reloading data for 300blk I can find is done with a 9" barrel I was "forced" to also pick up a Sig Virtus with a 9" barrel. It runs great as well but stays in the safe mostly as the Rattler travels so well.

I have the parts for a home built up AR gas gun in 300blk. just need to put the time in to finish it. Going to be a hard press to beat the Rattler for me.

IMG_0560.jpg
IMG_0559.jpg

Last Edited:
Couldn't agree more. Here's my setup. Just got it so I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Going to run the Vortex 1-6 against an Eotech to see which optic setup I like the best.

Sig MCX.jpg

I've got two a ruger ranch rifle that is great with sub loads, and a 8" AR-15 that I'm liking more with hot loaded 110 gr loads for a house,truck gun. J7xMm14.jpg

We must've posted about the same time with the same message, we build our own.:D
Yep .
But mine is not a Pistol .
I built a 16 inch barrel .
Rifle.
I have shot it a bit.
Maybe 500 rounds through it.
I like the round but it is exspesive.
I paid some money and got 250 rounds of good hunting ammo for it .
And got a bunch of bulk ammo for Targets.
That have used up almost all of it.

Since no one is posting any bolt guns here is a pic of my Ruger ranch rifle, I shoot everything from 90 gr to 245 gr out of it all subsonic.
vENCYuc.jpg

Care to share your 90 gr sub load? I am guessing trailboss powder?

Was wondering the same thing. Bolt guns are great for silent running and no worries of cycling. With the ballistics for the 300blk with a 9" optimized barrel, it would be a kick to make a micro bolt gun with an integrated suppressor to keep it 16". Hmmmmm I like the minimum sound of this. I would have to sacrifice a suppressor or the burden of an SBR. Hmmm.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews